Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Transfer food from one counter to another without losing it

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nky1111 View Post
    you probably can just delete that food and it won't change anything))) the piles are NEVER to sell as long as you cook at least 1 plate more than the limit... it's a strange game
    Can you please explain?

Farm Supplier
    Excellent idea. It's taking me forever to switch out my counters because so many of them have more than 300k plates remaining to sell!

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    Definitely a big deal - counters could play such a better role in decor, but when they have to sit there as long as they do waiting for food to sell, it puts a real damper on changing themes and matching things up, and a lot of us end up clustering them up and trying to hide them somewhere. It sucks.

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    Quote Originally Posted by nky1111 View Post
    you probably can just delete that food and it won't change anything))) the piles are NEVER to sell as long as you cook at least 1 plate more than the limit... it's a strange game
    But... that's deleting your profit! I'd have to stop cooking for weeks to get all of mine back, but it's still there, and I'm not going to just delete it, and I don't know why anyone would. Sorry, but you're never going to make that a sensible option, not to me anyway.

If you cook only long recipes for a while, you'll see progress.

Rhino Keeper
    I would rather run out of food then have stockpiles of food that it takes forever to get rid of. The stockpiles are a testament to how long it takes to amass coins. TL/Storm8 is in the business to make money. This I understand, but Gems should be the focus of their profit, not coins. If one is patient enough. You will eventually amass enough coins. Gems, on the other hand, are much harder to gain, thus that is where the money is to be made. I think they need to give highly coveted deco and charge for it. Then let us earn coins easily for plain Jane items that are needed. You can catch more flies with honey. If a store sells ice cream for 3 dollars a scoop and the other for 50 cents a scoop, who do you think will win in the end? The one who cells it for 50 cents a scoop. They will attract more customers! It's simple math people. 3 dollars x 10 customers equals $30. 50 cent x 100 customer equals 50 dollars. Just sayin. It obviously takes more people to earn the extra 20 dollars but as I said, less cost equals more people who are willing to buy. So in the end, some times less is better.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Honey444 View Post
    Can you please make it so that we can tranfer food from one counter to another without losing the food, please? There are times when I want to put food on a different counter and this isn't possible right now.

Sorry guys but it looks like this suggestion has been ruled out.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....l=1#post713299

Quote Originally Posted by ButterPanda View Post
    Thanks for the suggestion however this is not a feature that will be added.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12