Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Transfer food from one counter to another without losing it

Host(ess)

Lightbulb Transfer food from one counter to another without losing it

Can you please make it so that we can tranfer food from one counter to another without losing the food, please? There are times when I want to put food on a different counter and this isn't possible right now.

New Resident
    I agree!!! I was coming on here to suggest the same thing.

Thank you for this suggestion. I will pass it along to the appropriate parties for further discussion.

Rhino Keeper
    Please, please, please make this happen

New Resident
    Adding my two cents to this request! It would be lovely to be able to choose what counter food is served onto. At the moment, the only way to group beverages, cakes, pastries, and so on together is to laboriously store your empty counters and place a fresh one in the right place before serving new food. It's unwieldy, time-consuming, and impractical, and I would love to have an easier way to manage it.

I was just about to make a new thread for this! Good thing I didn't :P

This suggestion should definitely become a part of bakery story I don't agree with being able to choose which counter to serve it on but just that it should be movable afterwards. Right now I'm waiting for about 600 dishes on two counters and 55000 dishes on one counter to be finished so that I can remove them @_@ and then I will be able to add ones that match my new theme

Executive Chef
    Thank you for considering this, it is a great idea!

Switching counters

It would be nice if there was an option to change the counter that prepared food is on. When you double-click on prepared food now, and it gives you the option to clear the counter or keep the food, that would be a good place to have the option to switch out the counter. And if you click that option, then the menu for the counters would pop up and allow you to pick a new counter for that dish to sit on.
    This would prevent having to throw out food and lose money if you want to redecorate with all new counters, especially since we have to buy new ones to complete goals.

Executive Chef
    That's a great idea, I've got food from years ago sitting on the basic counters you buy when you first start the game, would be nice to switch it out to newer nicer looking counters. Then I can buy new counters and change all counters every time I change the theme.

Executive Chef
    you probably can just delete that food and it won't change anything))) the piles are NEVER to sell as long as you cook at least 1 plate more than the limit... it's a strange game

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast