Thread: a question about gifts?

New Resident

Question a question about gifts?

hi,
    My neighbors want some gifts from me.
    but i don't know how i'd want to gift my neighbors?
    little help pls

If you visit your neighbor where it says how many tips you have left above that it says gift then you choose which gift hope it helped

Rhino Keeper
    You can also gift your neighbors all at once. Under the social tab, tap neighbors, then tap gift, you'll be shown several pages of gifts that you can send ranging from food to parts. Once you've chosen the item that you are going to send, you can select which neighbors you'd like to send it to by tapping the box beside their name, then tap send at the bottom.

Also, if they want gifts that aren't listed in your gift box, I learned that if you just hit "Accept" it automatically sends it to them.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by chachababy21 View Post
    Also, if they want gifts that aren't listed in your gift box, I learned that if you just hit "Accept" it automatically sends it to them.
    Those are optional, you can accept or deny.

Are gifts free for the giver? Because I always give the max plates FT but some give the least chicken an the valentine cupcakes. Wondered why?

Host(ess)
    gifts are free for the giver but when looking at what to give check your nbrs walls for requests first gifting them parts that they dont need doesent help them. ok also note the income certain foods give vs the quantity of food like french toast at 200 sells fast but not much money, stew pays more and roast chicken so if a player is starting out that will help out.