Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AARRRGGGGHHHH! Why does this happen?!

Farm Supplier

Angry AARRRGGGGHHHH! Why does this happen?!

I always have neighbors that are kind of like inactive or not tipping/gifting. So, I do a neighbor sweep. Just after a few minutes deleting neighbors, they come back to me and say stuff like:
    "It's okay. I understand. " OR
    " Bye, . Noooooo!" OR
    " Sorry, I got injured."

I CAN'T STAND IT!

Farm Supplier
    I always fire a warning shot. Send them a message a couple days before letting them know you're deleting inactive neighbours.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by acbdghj View Post
    I always have neighbors that are kind of like inactive or not tipping/gifting. So, I do a neighbor sweep. Just after a few minutes deleting neighbors, they come back to me and say stuff like:
    " Bye, . Noooooo!" OR
    " Sorry, I got injured."

I CAN'T STAND IT!
    I agree with you when they say " I got injured" or Noooo but " I understand isn't that bad.

Host(ess)
    Don't tell them you're removing them. Most of them (depending on how many neighbors they have) might not even realize you're gone.

Fashion Designer
    I hate it when I deleted a neighbor because they send me brownies or dragon scale, but they write back saying such nice things, and start sending me brownies and dragon scale again >.<

Fashion Designer
    Lol, I meant waffles and green ornament for RS, the brownies and dragon scale in BS :P

Rhino Keeper
    Lol I had someone who deleted me after I gifted and tipped them everyday (they were at the very top of my neighbor list). So, after they deleted me, they still continued to visit my restaurant and leave tips for a few weeks afterwards.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by cookietyler View Post
    Lol I had someone who deleted me after I gifted and tipped them everyday (they were at the very top of my neighbor list). So, after they deleted me, they still continued to visit my restaurant and leave tips for a few weeks afterwards.
    lol. unforunately, after I delete some of them and they come back, I though they would be clear. But, they didn't bother to clear their tables. so i left them alone

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by acbdghj View Post
    " Bye, . Noooooo!" OR
    " Sorry, I got injured."

I CAN'T STAND IT!
    I get what your saying. This happened to me a lot of times. I cant stand it either.

Host(ess)
    My rule of nbrs is if i see dead food for over a week or there rating is a steady 0 and i see how active there wall is and if they tip or gift me in a week to a months time. im an active daily player 4 star rating and i find the time to tip it only takes like 5-10 min a day lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast