Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: City Metro Weekly Update May 2

Quote Originally Posted by MHz_ View Post
    Yea, the recent changes were done by me.

It should be expected we're always working on new stuff. I won't ever say anything other than 'I'm working on something I can't really talk about'
    So that means what other changes can you do?
    I get so confused with the many jobs that TeamLava has to offer and which area has which job and doesn't.

And lol. That's very true. But I also think that before starting new projects, improving the games you've already made should also be number one. (But you're proving that that is happening). Also I hope the new game goes well and it's one that has been long requested!

Designer of Worlds
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbux3 View Post
    So that means what other changes can you do?
    I get so confused with the many jobs that TeamLava has to offer and which area has which job and doesn't.

And lol. That's very true. But I also think that before starting new projects, improving the games you've already made should also be number one. (But you're proving that that is happening). Also I hope the new game goes well and it's one that has been long requested!
    This is the list of changes I'm working on: https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...l=1#post611723

I hope the new game I'm working on is enjoyed by many as well

Does that mean that the community buildings will be changed from 8 hours to 24 hours for everyone?

Rhino Keeper
    I hope you don't take away too much energy. If you do, I won't be able to clear my large city again and I will quit playing. If you extend community building collection times to 24 hours, we will be back to the same old energy rules. Collecting energy every 8 hours, 3 times a day, and getting random energy is the same as collecting once a day with one extra energy. It's the same thing just worded differently. Extra energy every 24 hours only benefits newer players who just play once a day.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Charsville View Post
    I hope you don't take away too much energy. If you do, I won't be able to clear my large city again and I will quit playing. If you extend community building collection times to 24 hours, we will be back to the same old energy rules. Collecting energy every 8 hours, 3 times a day, and getting random energy is the same as collecting once a day with one extra energy. It's the same thing just worded differently. Extra energy every 24 hours only benefits newer players who just play once a day.
    Yes I agree. Now I have hardly enough energy to clear my city completely twice a day. If you change rumena again i won't be able to do it anymore. Wich it means frustration and no more fun. Please consider other ways to prevent abuse. For big cities as Chrasville or mine the energy NOW is hardly enough.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Charsville View Post
    I'm pretty sure the intent for the change to 24 hours is only for the lower level community buildings that don't require parts.

Designer of Worlds
    Quote Originally Posted by threeway5 View Post
    I'm pretty sure the intent for the change to 24 hours is only for the lower level community buildings that don't require parts.
    Exactly. It's only the community buildings under level 10 that would be changed to be 24 hours since they're built without parts.

Also, what about variety on the Daily Bonuses? I'm tired of the usual pattern. I posted a thread on this a while back:
    https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...me-Daily-Bonus

Designer of Worlds
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbux3 View Post
    Also, what about variety on the Daily Bonuses? I'm tired of the usual pattern. I posted a thread on this a while back:
    https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...me-Daily-Bonus
    Probably not something I can easily change unfortunately

Rhino Keeper
    Just read through this thread and wanted to say MHz_ : You are awesome!

Came back to CS because of the new energy/community building bonus - Def. have a renewed interest in this game again - All Thanks to you.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast