Thread: Level 95

Level 95

I am currently on either Level 95 or 96 and have noticed that my star points aren't progressing. Does the requirement to jump to the next level increase dramtically at this level? Also, curious why some stores continue to have clothes that I no longer have. I still see Valentine Day clothes, Chalet Girl, Disco etc. clothes in other stores that I no longer have. Why is this?

Quote Originally Posted by 11absigail30 View Post
    I am currently on either Level 95 or 96 and have noticed that my star points aren't progressing. Does the requirement to jump to the next level increase dramtically at this level? Also, curious why some stores continue to have clothes that I no longer have. I still see Valentine Day clothes, Chalet Girl, Disco etc. clothes in other stores that I no longer have. Why is this?
    If people play on previous versions, they may still have clothes that were deleted in newer versions.

Yes the higher you lvl up longer it takes to reach next lvl. Check your profile it'll show how many exp. points needed to reach next lvl. the star bar at the top center while in your shop shows how many exp. points earned.

Rhino Keeper
    Yep and its the same with mastering catalogues. For instance it takes more orders to reach each level as you progress from 1-4.

Thanks for the replies. Another question, when ordering clothes, why do some have a little zero or a number in the box? Also, the ex pts and cost listed, is that what they yield when sold?