Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Weekly Update- May 1

Host(ess)
    The idea is good (like all your ideas), but I would like to suggest that when buying slabs set of floor mats, dance halls, etc.., Keep in mind a color that matches as much as possible with all the colors. In my restaurant prevails brown (wood). As I can put slabs and papers that are green? ... I know it is a difficult task, but ... could see several options, with colors like white, black, gray, and trimmed according to the season. I bought 20 tiles and rugs to keep them in the store! And then not be sold! Why not add this possibility?. Or you can change them later to the commemoration by others of the same price ..

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jzk2012 View Post
    It's disappointing that every human figurine always appears to white. Team Lava should really embrace diversity. They started to when they revamped their customer sprites, but have not done anything about store models that are always of a fair complexion.
    I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by jzk2012 View Post
    It's disappointing that every human figurine always appears to white. Team Lava should really embrace diversity. They started to when they revamped their customer sprites, but have not done anything about store models that are always of a fair complexion.
    The only "diverse color" that TeamLava has made (that I remember) in Restaurant Story was the girl in the VIP Lounge. The VIP Lounge was also the first Limited Time Item offer.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by wombat203 View Post
    ok tl what exactly does this go with? Is it cinco de mayo? Or spring? Or film festival? Just something random and imo pretty basic and ugly... Thanks though. Yey team! Next week maybe a snowman.
    lol :d

Executive Chef
    Restuarant story wont be getting a mothers day update

Should have waited until after cinco de mayo. I just got those things situated in my rs. But just to point out swing dance is from 20s-50s. The phonograph is from late 1800s early 1900s.

The table looks very unique! Hopefully it will be for coins instead. Though I do like the phonograph, chair and the new counter. Too bad, no mother's day theme in rs. I was hoping there is some in rs too.

Farm Supplier
    What happened to Cinco de Mayo theme? Why did they put out an entire Mexico version of RS for only a small handfull of mexican themed items? Strange!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by luv4quiltz View Post
    What happened to Cinco de Mayo theme? Why did they put out an entire Mexico version of RS for only a small handfull of mexican themed items? Strange!
    Yes, I'm getting confused. Mother's day version with content - CHECK. Cinco de Mayo update teaser - CHECK. But no new Cinco de Mayo content... will we get it when the usual update occurs? Are we celebrating 2 holidays with one update? Any info would be nice...

Rhino Keeper
    Sorry ^^ that was for Bakery story - I flaked out

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast