Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Weekly Update- May 1

Quote Originally Posted by cherryberry9 View Post
    Waiting for the picture from the blog.
    I don't like the waiting now. I'd prefer getting the first teaser on Monday instead of on Friday. It keeps me curious all of the weekend and then Monday and Tuesday.

It's disappointing that every human figurine always appears to white. Team Lava should really embrace diversity. They started to when they revamped their customer sprites, but have not done anything about store models that are always of a fair complexion.

Nothing new on the blog yet. I'm bored!

I like it, it would go with 5 de mayo theme if the dancer were dressed like mexican folklore dancers. P.s can any body tell me why my clipboard with the goals vannished?

Here's this weeks update:

I am definitely disappointed though

Farm Supplier
    I'm really diggin the phonograph. I think the tables are an interesting shape too. I'm contemplating how I could use these pieces to create a cute vintage look w/o the outdated dinginess, you know? I bet if anyone has a steampunk theme some of this could work nicely. Looks like we have a new recipe too, chicken & dumplings. I hope they churn out more basic recipes because I'm running out of things to master.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sugarmilkppm View Post
    I'm really diggin the phonograph. I think the tables are an interesting shape too. I'm contemplating how I could use these pieces to create a cute vintage look w/o the outdated dinginess, you know? I bet if anyone has a steampunk theme some of this could work nicely. Looks like we have a new recipe too, chicken & dumplings. I hope they churn out more basic recipes because I'm running out of things to master.

I hope it is a new recipe and not a lame take on the gran-gran silliness. That name alone makes me give a blank stare.

Love the vintage theme

Is this theme Grandma's 70's d?cor? Missing the shag carpet and orange counters...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wombat203 View Post
    Is this theme Grandma's 70's d?cor? Missing the shag carpet and orange counters...
    Dont give them any ideas!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast