Page 74 of 77 FirstFirst ... 24647071727374757677 LastLast

Thread: Treasure dragon-(IOS)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by chalupa2030 View Post
    I did it!! I have wanted this drag for six months! Beautiful egg!Attachment 12247
    Hey if you don have a hab for that and you have that extra gold, I would invest in another nest! It's really helpful!!!
    ~DragonMaster128z
    PM <-Easiest way to get my attention

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonMaster128z View Post
    Hey if you don have a hab for that and you have that extra gold, I would invest in another nest! It's really helpful!!!

Really? I do have the hab for it. I could not save 8 million again. Once was enough. But you think two nests are a good thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Roxie_ View Post
    Little question, sorry if it's already been asked. I've got the habitat and already have a gilded dragon. Since the gold capacity is only 5 for the habitat, what happens when I have two dragons in there that produce 5 gold each 24 hours. Should I be collecting every 12 hours to get my 10 gold a day or should I buy another habitat?
    You'd do best with another habitat.

It takes an epic level, gold producing dragon 24 hours to give you 5 gold, that's 1 every 4 hours 48 mins so in 12 hours you'd only have 4 gold. Collecting the gold causes the gold producing counter to reset, so after another 12 hours, you'd only get another 4 gold, making your total 8 gold over a 24 hour period. Housing each of these dragons in their own habitat allows you to maximize the amount of gold you collect over a 24 hour period.

I bought the earlier versions of the habitat that allows for 10 gold and so only collect once every 24 hours from the two dragons housed in them.

Really? I do have the hab for it. I could not save 8 million again. Once was enough. But you think two nests are a good thing?
    It's very recommended if you ask me
    Would like to communicate with me or ask me a question? Send me a PM!
    Status : I no longer like to play TL games! Got bored but I'm still here (rarely )
    Birthday : OCTOBER 7th

Need support? Send an email to support@teamlava.com

***** HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE! *****

Rhino Keeper
    Alright guys, thanks for the response! Guess I'm gonna be saving my money for the next few days. Collecting 10 gold a day will be worth it!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jus7_me89 View Post
    i have 1100 gold saved for buying a diamond dragon but i think i will use 800 bars for getting my 2nd gold-giving dragon ( i also have Gilded ). I also have enough coins to buy a 2nd Treasure Terrance... this is a really good offer...hmm..need some more time to think about this.
    I'm in the exact same position and still undecided. I badly want a diamond that I'm incapable of breed and the golds is necessary for it. I'm almost there (1.250 gold) and spending 800 golds for treasure would mean postpone the acquisition of diamond in the market.
    So this is my dilemma:

Buy a treasure today hoping for my fairy and wizard to give me a diamond soon or wait and keep collecting gold to buy a diamond counting on a future sale of a giving gold dragon?

Fashion Designer
    Two Nests are the best things you could invest in. Thats my opinion. I think i'm going to start saving gold so I can get a 3rd nest. 1 down 499 to go.
    ~DragonMaster128z
    PM <-Easiest way to get my attention

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by esperia77 View Post
    I'm in the exact same position and still undecided. I badly want a diamond that I'm incapable of breed and the golds is necessary for it. I'm almost there (1.250 gold) and spending 800 golds for treasure would mean postpone the acquisition of diamond in the market.
    So this is my dilemma:

Buy a treasure today hoping for my fairy and wizard to give me a diamond soon or wait and keep collecting gold to buy a diamond counting on a future sale of a giving gold dragon?
    Same with me, I also need the gold to buy a diamond I've been having no luck with breading my dragons. I think I'm going to buy the treasure dragon. It would take longer to get your diamond dragon, but once you do you'll still be able to get 10 gold a day. Sounds nice to me. I'm giving myself a few more hours to ponder before I make a final decision. Good luck with yours!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by esperia77 View Post
    So this is my dilemma:

I bought the Treasure dragon. I hope this is a good decision and i won't regret it later. I have to wait for my diamond a little longer but having 2 treasure dragons is not a bad idea because i will get 10 gold bars / day + the ones from my nbrs. 800 gold bars is a decent price for a dragon like this ( could be better..a 500 golds is the best price imo )

Executive Chef
    I can't see this dragon going on sale again for a long time. Get it now at 800 gold. I now have three! Keep trying for your diamond ~ you'll get it.