Page 73 of 77 FirstFirst ... 2363697071727374757677 LastLast

Thread: Treasure dragon-(IOS)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AzHadz View Post
    Sorry, can't type...if its not available....I shouldn't get notifications!!!
    Ya think?

So sorry this happened to you!

Thank you for return. Treasure -*-

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chalupa2030 View Post
    I never got a pop up! But thank you!
    Now I got my pop up!

Fashion Designer
    i have 1100 gold saved for buying a diamond dragon but i think i will use 800 bars for getting my 2nd gold-giving dragon ( i also have Gilded ). I also have enough coins to buy a 2nd Treasure Terrance... this is a really good offer...hmm..need some more time to think about this.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AzHadz View Post
    I was excited for a minute because I got a notification on my android tablet about the treasure dragon being on sale and thought, "awesome! Treasure dragon is now available for android!!" Then I started the app and found out it lied very disappointed!!! If its not svsilsblenon android, I should get get notifications about it!! Stop teasing android players and put out a proper update!!! Its been almost 18 months now!!!!!
    yes! i too was soooo pleasantly surprised by the pop up that treasure dragon has come on sale on my SAMSUNG GALAXY S3.. android!!!! but on going through the list of dragons and habitats , i found it was a bad joke played on us android users :-(

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lavanyadhir View Post
    yes! i too was soooo pleasantly surprised by the pop up that treasure dragon has come on sale on my SAMSUNG GALAXY S3.. android!!!! but on going through the list of dragons and habitats , i found it was a bad joke played on us android users :-(
    Yup I did the exact same thing. I saw the pop-up and thought "hold the phone.... is this some stealth update?" then I remember we're Android and they probably just didn't think about us like normal and lo and behold no habitat and dragon... yup, par for the course.

Rhino Keeper
    Little question, sorry if it's already been asked. I've got the habitat and already have a gilded dragon. Since the gold capacity is only 5 for the habitat, what happens when I have two dragons in there that produce 5 gold each 24 hours. Should I be collecting every 12 hours to get my 10 gold a day or should I buy another habitat?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxie_ View Post
    Little question, sorry if it's already been asked. I've got the habitat and already have a gilded dragon. Since the gold capacity is only 5 for the habitat, what happens when I have two dragons in there that produce 5 gold each 24 hours. Should I be collecting every 12 hours to get my 10 gold a day or should I buy another habitat?
    Yup every 12 hours you need to collect. Unless you don't want to do that or cant, and if you have room with 8M coins to spare, go buy another Terrance.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxie_ View Post
    I had 2 gold giving level 7 in one habitat, they would give 1 bar every 3 hours, if I waited 12 I had 4 so every 12 I took my 4 , since I couldn't resist this one I now have 2 habitats and my treasure is hatching

Executive Chef
    I did it!! I have wanted this drag for six months! Beautiful egg!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	21.1 KB 
ID:	12247