Page 51 of 77 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast

Thread: Treasure dragon-(IOS)

Rhino Keeper
    Just bought one, before i make another push wrong button an cost lots of gold, so i better buy this gorgeous dragon on my land

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonTan1 View Post
    This dragon didn't go out to all iOS players I think, and it looks limited on the game guide.. option to buy it could go away just like the stables did for some people.
    my game guide wouldn't update for some reason until just now but you're right, it's in the limited section. Let the countdown start!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by carlsbad69 View Post
    Bringing this thread back on topic (though I was part of the reason it went off topic to begin with)...

This is a nice looking dragon, but I will not be buying this dragon until it's available for all platforms to support our Android/kindle brethren.
    Wonder why it isnt available for purchase to kindle and android. I will probably buy it at some point..not showing as limited for me yet.

Rhino Keeper
    Back on the topic, because I just can't bear to read thru all the last pages that seem to complain and offer no advice - treasure is iOS only, available only to purchase, and only to some iOS players - is that correct? It's not in my market (have force closed an reopened - no treasure and STILL no quetzal pop up &#128545

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by koiju View Post
    Back on the topic, because I just can't bear to read thru all the last pages that seem to complain and offer no advice - treasure is iOS only, available only to purchase, and only to some iOS players - is that correct? It's not in my market (have force closed an reopened - no treasure and STILL no quetzal pop up &#128545
    Yes, purchase 800 gold ios habitat 8mil

Executive Chef
    Quetzal pop up will come 1 hrs more, since we just get 1 pop up/day now

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by scottyhaha View Post
    It was misleading when it's say 1gold /hr in the market when it came out

Now that is true. But I was talking about the anger of it not being breedable. The misprint of gold per day/hour is annoying.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Baraze View Post
    I jumped from level 36 to 94 in a couple months. So you're right. All of those waters and virtues helped big time. They give mucho xp when selling from nest.
    Thanks, Baraze!

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks guys - has anyone confirmed the earning capacity of treasure? Gold? How much? No coins at all? I'm on iOS and don't have treasure in my market and don't have the gold for it anyway but am interested.
    The one pop up a day is limiting, I don't have diamond so no quetzal for me but to still not have the pop up would have severely limited the time frame to get it.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks guys - has anyone confirmed the earning capacity of treasure? Gold? How much? No coins at all? I'm on iOS and don't have treasure in my market and don't have the gold for it anyway but am interested.
    The one pop up a day is limiting, I don't have diamond so no quetzal for me but to still not have the pop up would have severely limited the time frame to get it.
    If I am remembering correctly its 1/day when u buy it, at level 10 max of 5/day. I dont remember the other golds/level but can look it up.