Page 35 of 77 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast

Thread: Treasure dragon-(IOS)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by henrylucky View Post
    Just tried breeding Diamond and Griffin hopefully for 19 hrs and got 14 hrs!!!! That's my first Leopard! Thanks Treasure dragon!
    Now, I can really sleep!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by anhtitbeo View Post
    It's gorgeous I must say, but as long as it's a buy-to-get dragon, I won't go for it. Buying a dragon ruins the fun of this game for me. Besides, to any of you who thinks it's a good investment, think twice. Admittedly it's fair that you have to spent some to earn some, but at the end of the day, a good deal of real money still flies from your bank account to TL's. You can never beat TL in their own game. So if I have my say, invest that forty-something dollars you're about to spend on this dragon into something more worthwhile. This 800-gold dragon simply does not worth that bunch of bucks.
    Just my 2 cents
    The Epic Dragon takes most of a year to earn that all back anyway.

Banned
    I think it's a good investment if you saved your gold and bought it
    I should start saving but yeah I won't purchase 30 dollars of gold to buy it

Rhino Keeper

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by scottyhaha View Post
    And one more thing that you left out. "I will looking in to this"
    So funny!

Banned
    So...... did anyone get this with Gold/Pearl yet? lol

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy3030 View Post

Very interesting.... And on this photo it says,
    Breed or buy this gold giving machine???
    As usually TL you are a total disappointment!! Why was this dragon changed to BUY ONLY!! Why here it clearly stated breed or buy! Well I won't be buying any dragon! I would really like to know why as this change? Why do you continue to give misleading information??

Host(ess)
    Seems to be IOS only for a change.
    Luckily Android wasn't hit with the double gold cost...

Quote Originally Posted by sweetstuff525 View Post
    I think it's a good investment if you saved your gold and bought it
    I should start saving but yeah I won't purchase 30 dollars of gold to buy it
    Agreed. But if you do the math, it would generally take anyone almost a year (assuming you have 0 gold now and manage to get 3 golds gift EVERYDAY, which is impractical imo, you still have to save for 267 days) and another half year for your investment to start yielding profits. Too long for a game's life cycle and who knows after all those time if you're still interested in this.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiceshirl View Post
    As usually TL you are a total disappointment!! Why was this dragon changed to BUY ONLY!! Why here it clearly stated breed or buy! Well I won't be buying any dragon! I would really like to know why as this change? Why do you continue to give misleading information??
    I want the option to breed this dragon!!

Rhino Keeper
    So... questions :
    - is it breedable ? (If so I'm pretty sure you can only have one habitat and they let you have only one dragon...)
    - if it's not, why on earth would you buy a dragon that costs 800 and only gives you back 5/day at best ? You need at least 160 days to break even... errr ???? can you imagine all you can do with 800 gold TODAY instead of waiting to have it in 320 DAYS from now ? (160 days to break even, 160 days to get back to the 800 gold you had in the first place)

I think it just appeals to collectors if it's not breedable... I really don't see why anybody would buy it other than for having all the dragons ?