Page 3 of 77 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Treasure dragon-(IOS)

Executive Chef
    And I hope the habitat cost coins not gold!

Banned
    The habitat looks awful

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hamadrys View Post
    The habitat looks awful

Awwwww, its adorable.

Executive Chef
    I like the habitat too. It 's different, like it came straight from Home Decor Story or whichever the name is,

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    Maybe the gold dragon kind of gold.
    Treasure and gold, huh? Bad feeling about this, lol.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by henrylucky View Post
    Can you ask your neighbor, how he obtained this dragon?
    Ok THIS DRAGON COST 800 GOLD!!! He bought it from the market yesterday when the eclipse dragon came out! The habitat cost 8million coins. At level 4 it gives you 2 gold at level 7 it gives you 4 gold and at level 10 it gives you 5 gold max a day!! He was only allowed to buy one and 1 habitat now it's no longer in the market. I guess you can only own one!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiceshirl View Post
    Ok THIS DRAGON COST 800 GOLD!!! He bought it from the market yesterday when the eclipse dragon came out! The habitat cost 8million coins. At level 4 it gives you 2 gold at level 7 it gives you 4 gold and at level 10 it gives you 5 gold max a day!! He was only allowed to buy one and 1 habitat now it's no longer in the market. I guess you can only own one!!
    Thanks for info! Just 8 million? Will definitely breed this if it come!

Rhino Keeper
    I bet is not breedable; you have to buy it. I don't think TL would give us a gold machine for free.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiceshirl View Post
    Just one? That's not fun. Maybe when it comes out it will be fine tuned by then. Since it says breedable I hope they tell us what it requires without playing hide and seek with the answers. And I hope it doesn't run out if gold. Meaning he gives it for as long as we have him.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Baraze View Post
    Just one? That's not fun. Maybe when it comes out it will be fine tuned by then. Since it says breedable I hope they tell us what it requires without playing hide and seek with the answers. And I hope it doesn't run out if gold. Meaning he gives it for as long as we have him.
    With all the gems decorating his body it looked like it would be craftable (1 large gem of each type required or something??)...but it does say breed, so I'm curious what we'll need to breed it.

Page 3 of 77 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast