Page 43 of 77 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast

Thread: Treasure dragon-(IOS)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetstuff525 View Post
    Did you buy gold just to buy dragon? Try telling apps they may refund you your money since it was false advertisment
    Apple......

New Resident
    Teamlava thats was a great step into yout fairness hahha
    Im glad that i don't buy dragons like this xD

Executive Chef
    Ok, this is totally a mess of confusion! Someone (kooky? Panda? Someone?) needs to make it clear about this dragon.

Can it be bred or purchased only?

Is this dragon for everyone or just IOS?

Is there a "special" habitat?

I'm just guessing here, but since this dragon isn't in my Market and I've received no information from my game ... it must not be a dragon for Android?

If Treasure Dragon is an IOS only dragon (purchased or bred), it would be nice if it said so in the thread title, so that Android needn't waste time and or gold (for those who buy it) trying for something they can't have.

Fashion Designer
    i don't understand why this dragon is designated as "super rare" if you can only buy it and then you are limited to having only one? shouldn't it be ultra rare or even more rare than ultra rare since we can have many many diamonds and their hybrids?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by elwood99 View Post
    Trust me spend the gold or lose it in some gold trap. I lost 600gold before just tapping to buy something that is easily breedable
    Yeah! Tan spend it on the dragon or you may accidentally click on a new expansion area after I send you the map & waste 700 Gold :P

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonTan1 View Post
    TL you need to confirm if this is a iOS only dragon and that it is BUY only dragon. I have seen a few people claiming they got it with Gold/Pearl combo... I don not believe this is true but a lot of gullible people will so can we have some information?

I think TD is worth it if you buy a lot of gold, having 5 gold a day COULD stop these people buyng gold and they could get their gold fix each day with this dragon lol also it would be cool if you could gift more gold to neighbours once you have this dragon, say gift increased to 6 neighbours a day? I think that is fair..
    Yes please TL info please

Banned
    Teamlava or a mod should put on the heading TREASURE DRAGON NOT BREEDABLe

Quote Originally Posted by mexhid View Post
    [insult redacted due to rule violation] no1 wants to buy 800 gold for a dragon that you most likely will never make it back
    Easy there. Where does it say a dragon has to pay you ANYTHING; or that you have to make your gold back? If people want to buy the Treasure dragon to complete their collection or just show it off, there's nothing wrong with that.
    I've seen islands with what is obviously thousands of gold invested in decorative items, not to mention high-end challenge dragons.
    I have a neighbor with ALL the the diamond hybrids (all the dragons, actually) who still bought the Diamond Temple, having no use for such a thing, just because she liked it as decoration. She paid 600 gold at that.
    The only issue here is that the market info was misleading (whether deliberately or accidentally). Apart from that, there's nothing "dumb" about paying 800 gold for a pretty dragon. Many of the players on this thread have blown many times that amount on speeding fails.
    Last edited by [S8] Elsa; 04-29-13 at 01:59 PM.

i personally apologise to TL on everyone's behalf... but there is a liar on dragon story and we cant blame you

Farm Supplier
    Where are the TL people, seriously we need info on weather we can breed this or not?!? Too many contradicting post on here! If you just bought it then why are you saying you bred it?