Thread: Sync error? Known glitch? Badge awarded, then taken back, twice

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas

Question Sync error? Known glitch? Badge awarded, then taken back, twice

I was looking at my Badges and saw that I needed one more wall decor for Amazing Ambiance. I went to find one I liked, stored a wall decor to make room for a new thing, started to browse, went to wallpaper instead, bought and placed one, replaced it with one I already had because I didn't want it up by itself yet, scrolled more wallpaper, placed two more I already had, then the popup told me I had earned my badge and awarded me a gem. My total had increased by one when I exited design mode.

Then I got "Processing..." and the gem was gone. I went back to Badges and it still said "Congrats! You've earned the Gold badge!" so I force-closed the game, shut off wifi, ran the game until I got the "Darn" screen, closed it, turned wifi back on, ran the game again, went back to badges, and it was back to needing one wall decor to earn the badge. So I tried again, and the same thing happened.

Now I'm afraid to run the game at all and have the "Congrats!" be there and be saved and lose that gem for good. What happens next? Anyone ran into this before? What did you do?

I'm sending this message to support also, because this was the game's fault, not mine. Meanwhile, I'm hoping this is a thing, and that there's an "Oh yeah, when that happens, you this this and that and voila!" type of answer. *fingers crossed*

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    Well whatever it was fixed itself. I waited a while, ran the game, tried the whole process again, and everything went fine. Got my gem, and still have it. Good gem news, for a change.

The Honorable Panda
    Oh good, glad you gem was added.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request