Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Disappearing Fruit Mania Goal

Executive Chef
    It popped up again this morn-then disappeared AGAIN!not gonna try it out till it can stay in goal box for at least a day!

Executive Chef
    Mine has stayed on my ipad, but on my iphone but it disappeared after I had installed and started to play, so don't know if I will get the install credit or not. It still hasn't come back.

Rhino Keeper
    Well, I didn't think I could hate any game as much as I hated Jewel Mania, but I HATE Fruit Mania. It should've stayed disappeared as far as I am concerned . Don't think I need gems this bad..........

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by sdwombat View Post
    Well, I didn't think I could hate any game as much as I hated Jewel Mania, but I HATE Fruit Mania. It should've stayed disappeared as far as I am concerned . Don't think I need gems this bad..........
    Aww, that's how I felt about bubble mania. Fruit mania reminds me of destructo-match from neopets.. which I haven't played in 13 years

Fashion Designer
    Totally agree. Fruit Mania and Jewel Mania have both made me frustrated and angry beyond belief. Another goal from the Baron that will sit there and mock me, because I can't complete it. The other games may have taken some time, but I was able to work through them. Not these.

Banned
    Okay so since my goal dissapeared on Friday and I remember it said 4 days so tommorow monday it eould have expiredI decided what the heck let me downloaded to see if it pops up

Guess what it did but not on all my games only the ones I was able to open up that morning before the quest dissapeared

So now I recommend when you get these goal games to open each of your tl games fast don't serve food or collect anything until you open up all your games so the goal can pop up

I think tl may give like a 10 min chance to open your games before they make the goal dissapear so you won't get it in all your games ... So first open the games you really want the reward

But after the goal dissapears you can download the game and get credit for it only on the games it had popped up
    Glad I was able to get it on DRagon story, bakery fashion and restaurant

Executive Chef
    Sweetstuff,you were right!downloaded it and got the pop up!and yes,only in the games it had first appeared(thank heavens CS gets opened first thing,got some gems,whoohooo!)so thank you for posting this!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mamareader02 View Post
    Sweetstuff,you were right!downloaded it and got the pop up!and yes,only in the games it had first appeared(thank heavens CS gets opened first thing,got some gems,whoohooo!)so thank you for posting this!
    Your welcome it's like if we had the goal but it was invisible I guess lol
    It's weird

Fashion Designer
    Jewel mania I am so close to the 10th island. Only 2 more and I will get the 15 gems but now the quest is gone. Fruit mania I am now stuck at last one on 5th island. Need to clear that to get my 15 gems. Just reach lvl 25 for bingo also...lol...

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by vchanhs View Post
    Jewel mania I am so close to the 10th island. Only 2 more and I will get the 15 gems but now the quest is gone. Fruit mania I am now stuck at last one on 5th island. Need to clear that to get my 15 gems. Just reach lvl 25 for bingo also...lol...

Let me know when you get to level 38 in fruit mania.. It's really difficult

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast