Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Disappearing Fruit Mania Goal

Rhino Keeper

Disappearing Fruit Mania Goal

I received the Baron's quest for downloading & playing Fruit Mania early this morning (around 4 CDT). I installed it, but didn't play it. Finally played my first game now, and collected my rewards in Dragon Story, but there is no longer anything from the Baron in my quest book in Castle Story. Anyone else having this problem?

Rhino Keeper
    Okay, out of the blue, the Baron popped up with his dialogue leading to collecting from a coin building so I got my rewards for playing.

Banned
    Atleast you had a chance of downloading it... I got it in my games but didn't have time to download and now it dissapeared

I hope it comes back

Executive Chef
    Same here,Sweetstuff!had it when I opened games this morn,but goal went away before I had chance to download it-

Rhino Keeper
    You know, this happened to us with Solitaire as well.

Hopefully this one will come back. The solitaire disappeared in me too but came back a few days later.

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas

Angry

I got the goal for Fruit Mania in all my games. I was so excited to get more "Buy one cheap thing!" gem goals, so I tried to download it, and... it wants ios 4.3 or higher. 2nd gen ipod touches won't go past 4.2.1. NOT FAIR. If you're stuck at 4.2.1 like me, don't even bother.

Rhino Keeper
    IDK about that goal but thank goodness the jewel mania one is gone

(=^ェ^=)

Fashion Designer
    yea this happened to me with Sudoku. poof and gone. sad face

Host(ess)
    Fruit Mania disappeared for me as well - the sad thing is I was migrating my game from iPad to iPad mini (CS has got so addictive that I'm playing in breaks at work so I wanted something smaller!) and didn't do it to save complications. Now it's gone; I hope it comes back but I don't hold out a huge amount of hope because my bro-in-law has missed several rewards on Jewel Mania etc. that have been available for me. A bit glitchy it seems.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast