Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Princess Sabina Faire

Rhino Keeper
    The magic scissors goal comes AFTER the solvent solution goal. The order given in the first post is wrong.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by MBRBTBRB View Post
    The magic scissors goal comes AFTER the solvent solution goal. The order given in the first post is wrong.
    Yep you are right, I noticed that at the beginning of the post. I'm at the scissors part now and it's taking foreverrrr! Ugh.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by MBRBTBRB View Post
    I've fixed this
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks. You are always so good at getting all the info together, I don't know what we'd do without you!

Executive Chef
    Can someone please confirm whether I can make any of the ornate beams and blocks in advance, or do I need to wait and make them all when I get to the goal? Is there anything I can make in advance while I amass 20 lanterns?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    Can someone please confirm whether I can make any of the ornate beams and blocks in advance, or do I need to wait and make them all when I get to the goal? Is there anything I can make in advance while I amass 20 lanterns?
    You can make the ornate beams and blocks in advance to build Sabina's house. BUT, you still need to build new ornate beams and blocks (and magic cement) to complete the "Strictly Ornamental" goal.

Host(ess)
    My rough calculations for the total items I needed to create the parts for Sabina's House are as follows:

Sap: 652
    Wood: 580
    Glimmer Dust: 232
    Stone: 180
    Water: 136
    Silver: 96
    Living Wood: 85
    Jewels: 81
    Iron: 60
    Mermaid Scales: 40
    Coins: 120,000

What I don't know is if I will have to create any of these again from scratch as I had to with the Longswords for Sabina's hair.

Fashion Designer
    You can safely make 2 ornate blocks, 2 ornate beams and 3 magic cements.
    Just remember that Desert adventure could (always???) bring you a part for Sabina's house.
    It means it could still be a waste if you create everything in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by olcastle View Post
    You can safely make 2 ornate blocks, 2 ornate beams and 3 magic cements.
    Just remember that Desert adventure could (always???) bring you a part for Sabina's house.
    It means it could still be a waste if you create everything in advance.
    Great advice. I got an ornate beam from my first desert adventure and so far no use for it as I premade all as above. I would say ensure you have all the parts ready to make the last one of each

Anyone know if there are "special drops" from Sabina's house? It doesn't provide much so I was thinking of not collecting from it unless it may provide other side benefits like thurston's