Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Princess Sabina Faire

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonville79 View Post
    I'm getting 400 coins every 4 hours. Only item I got was jeweled talon. This comes from her house on first collection and is used to get to the forgotten roost.
    Boo , i thought it should drop some item like thurston's fort or ivy's hut. Please keep me posted if you get anything from it apart from coins.

Quote Originally Posted by wassupbaby View Post
    Boo , i thought it should drop some item like thurston's fort or ivy's hut. Please keep me posted if you get anything from it apart from coins.
    I get nothing but coins from thurston house either so perhaps I am jinxed? lol
    If it drops something new from princess house I'll let you know.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonville79 View Post
    I get nothing but coins from thurston house either so perhaps I am jinxed? lol
    If it drops something new from princess house I'll let you know.
    I get 1 sword from thurston's fort per day in average
    Well, if it doesnt drop anything useful , i see no point in building so many houses , not to mention the requirement is pretty high.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by wassupbaby View Post
    I get 1 sword from thurston's fort per day in average
    Well, if it doesnt drop anything useful , i see no point in building so many houses , not to mention the requirement is pretty high.
    It gives 100 royal points ��

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by roosfamily View Post
    It gives 100 royal points ��
    100 RP is good except i dont need more RP ( have over 6k RP) and my place is cluttered as hell :S

Rhino Keeper
    So, I'm crafting ornate block, beam and magic cement to complete the goal and after that to build her house . Although I realized that we need too much silver ore for all these things.. And not only that, many parts for the new adventure need it as we'll.
    beside rock outcropping do u know other resources to earn more? My mines gives only one even its level5...
    Sorry for posting that here but I couldn't find any similar subject :-)))

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by konstans07 View Post
    So, I'm crafting ornate block, beam and magic cement to complete the goal and after that to build her house . Although I realized that we need too much silver ore for all these things.. And not only that, many parts for the new adventure need it as we'll.
    beside rock outcropping do u know other resources to earn more? My mines gives only one even its level5...

After that you are asked to forge one of those silver chest plates for the adventure. If you can hold off on building the five needed for the new adventure. After the adventure and when you find the red ruby heart, you will have her house unlocked. If I don't find it by time my adventure ends tomorrow, ill use 80 gems happily to skip that part!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by catcrack View Post
    it can be noted that if you have swords in your inventory, you can use those to cut her hair. You will sill have to forge replacements. I had 100 in my armory ready for adventures, so the forging was locked.

(=^ェ^=)
    Yes, I agree that was very annoying !!! A had them crafted before as well ,but it didn't help

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by konstans07 View Post
    I am chopping the iron rich rocks. It seems to give more silver than the outcropping. Also it gives me alot of Iron ore, which I then can use in the
    Magic Forge to make more silver(not sure if you need the fourth shard to have this option in the magic forge)
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks everybody for the answers ;-)))
    I'll try the iron rich rock also. My adventures gave me a lot of the rocks ( cant remember the name) that earned a lot of silver ore and jewels but I have already used them...
    The red ruby heart hopefully it's not super rare .....