Thread: Great buildings for Wonders

Rhino Keeper

Great buildings for Wonders

For those who didn't play original City Story, you can check out some of the game's great buildings by tapping TeamLava Game Discussion and scroll way down the list of games to City Story Discussion. Check out City Story Master Box list. These buildings can easily be turned into Wonders. My favorite building is the big Arabian Skyskraper.

I loved the mystery boxes. The game showed the picture of the box or case. You paid 24 game dollars for a chance of getting something real good. You keep paying 24 for more chances until you get item you want or give up. Only 1% of the items in the box is the top prize. Usually you get one of the smaller buildings.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Charsville View Post
    For those who didn't play original City Story, you can check out some of the game's great buildings by tapping TeamLava Game Discussion and scroll way down the list of games to City Story Discussion. Check out City Story Master Box list. These buildings can easily be turned into Wonders. My favorite building is the big Arabian Skyskraper.
    Thanks! I love the arabian skyskraper too and also Burj Al Arab Hotel