Thread: What is that wooden structure in the north, and why cant i expand to it?

New Resident

What is that wooden structure in the north, and why cant i expand to it?

there is the wooden tower to the north then 2 spaces to the left there is a crouching guy with a chest...can I not expand to that guy either..... i feel like I wasted a bunch of stuff expanding to this tower......HELP thx

Fashion Designer
    The wooden tower is still locked, but it may be opened up in a future upgrade. Right now you can't expand to it. I don't know of a crouching guy with a chest...do you mean the Troll Pit? You can expand to the Troll Pit, which will trigger a Quest line.

You might need thurston before you can get to the troll pit (guy with chest).. I dont remember.

It would be awesome if there was an egg in the nest that becomes a young phoenix. Think about it, you have to reignite the nest through a series of quests (including a new adventure? exploring the molten volcano?). Upon hatching, the phoenix could cycle through stages again and again with some kind of benefit (like a workshop of sorts).

Executive Chef
    Can expand to the tower with the new update