Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Eerie Estate - Levels 145 - 150

Oops! Skipped Level 147 -- Clear 44 glass in 38 moves. Doom jewels in the middle and in bottom left/right areas separate from main board. Need special jewels to clear these...so don't waste moves before clearing all of them!

The separate areas on the bottom are double-glassed, so they'll need another dose of special-jewel attention once doomies cleared...

Level 149: Dig 12 meters in 3:08 (these random times, smh.) Typical "5" jewel colors. Some embedded ice, plus you hit a bunch of black boxes about half-way thru that you can, hopefully, blast out of your way. Very straightforward, strategy-wise.

Level 150: Clear 54 glass in 2:00 (5 jewel colors.) Snakes, unbreakable/stone jewels, and black boxes. Gotta move fast on this one!

I tried to start with at least one, hopefully more snake-head-clearing moves (or I restarted the level.) This one took lots of tries, was stuck for awhile. Finally, though, I got that perfect board where it all came together. After that, I was off to . This island was a lot of fun!

Phaedrakiki

Dang right ya skipped!! Scared the bageezus outta me ! Thanks for coming back and posting level 147!

Quote Originally Posted by jconstilts View Post
    Phaedrakiki

Dang right ya skipped!! Scared the bageezus outta me ! Thanks for coming back and posting level 147!
    Sure, no problem, Lol! Just makin' sure someone's paying attention, haha. Sorry about that! (LMAO!)

Well stuck on 147, can't get the doom critters bottom left/right.
    Any tips?
    X

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by flaminora1 View Post
    Well stuck on 147, can't get the doom critters bottom left/right.
    Any tips?
    X
    you're going to have to create horizontal blasters in the bottom 2 rows. if you blast the bottom row first, the doom jewels that were on top will drop to the bottom row. you can also try to make a diamond and match it to a color of the doom jewels, hopefully in this case you'd have at least 2 doom jewels of the same color.
    need help? send me a PM
    need tips on a Jewel Mania level? JM Master Thread

New Resident
    How did you get through 147 the 4 doom ones at the bottom of page I can't even reach? Any advice please

New Resident
    How do you get the horizontal ones in a big hurry ? I have tried everything but they still blow me up before I get very far

New Resident
    I hate doom jewels!! How do I get rid of the 4 outside of the main grid in Level 147?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12