Thread: Spellbooks Extinct?

Spellbooks Extinct?

I've noticed since I upgraded the Wizard School once that it is now nearly impossible to find spellbooks. I'm not getting them from my 2 librares, or adventures and I get MAYBE one a day from Thomas' house even though I collect from all of them many times a day. I saw a thread somewhere that suggested deleting the game and reinstalling it, but that didn't help anything.

Is anyone else having this issue?

Executive Chef
    It's just a frustrating rare drop-I have 6 libraries,and I might-MIGHT-get 3-4 a day from them.thomas's house is a hit or muss

Executive Chef
    Hit or miss,darn it!

Fashion Designer
    I'm still getting them, but at a slow rate. Hang in there. Right now I'm struggling just to get one bacon from any of my stables.

Executive Chef
    I have 10 libraries and have FINALLY got 48 / 50 for the lvl 3-4 upgrade..... As everyone has said it is just a very rare drop.

Executive Chef
    I just built my 9th library. I want to build 1 more library but i'm out of space >.<

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightmeerkat View Post
    I have 10 libraries and have FINALLY got 48 / 50 for the lvl 3-4 upgrade..... As everyone has said it is just a very rare drop.
    I think that's where I cracked as I figured out it would be better to get a second WS and upgrade it to lvl3 instantly.
    Built 16 or so libraries to speed things up.

(=^ェ^=)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by catcrack View Post
    I think that's where I cracked as I figured out it would be better to get a second WS and upgrade it to lvl3 instantly.
    Built 16 or so libraries to speed things up.

(=^ェ^=)
    Yeah... But I'm too cheap to spend the 200 gems..... I'll save mine and see if there is something in the next update that costs gems and is super cool.

Quote Originally Posted by midnightmeerkat View Post
    I have 7 libraries; it seems like I have more luck getting a Spellbook if I DON'T collect from them in sequence. I've got 50 but now, with the upDATE looming I'm holding off on the upGRADE of my Wizard School for a few days.

Old Thomas's House also drops spellbooks.