Page 20 of 29 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Stopwatch Timer Clock

Fashion Designer
    Just lost 12 gold to this stupid trap. I'm pissed! The jerks could have least given us some warning!

Cruel new gold trap!

What?! I just lost the gold I was saving when I went to check the breeding time. They updated the game so it just purchases a speed up automatically without any notice if you try to check the breed time they way you normally do.

This is downright stealing!

Glad I stopped spending real money on gold because of the random dragon retiring. I'm really really angry with this game right about now... It used to be so fun.

Host(ess)
    This had release to some players in apirl when 1.4 was out. I think they love our gold that's why now they release to everyone

Host(ess)

I lost gold for no reason

So i start up dragon story and click breed. Then I click on the breeding den to see how many hours then it said i used 14 golds and i had 128 so then I had 114> And now I lost 3 gold for no reason . My storm id is: absieh

Fashion Designer
    There was an update that changes how speeding up works. Sorry it happened to you, I did the same earlier today.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jonathanharker View Post
    What?! I just lost the gold I was saving when I went to check the breeding time. They updated the game so it just purchases a speed up automatically without any notice if you try to check the breed time they way you normally do.

This is downright stealing!

Glad I stopped spending real money on gold because of the random dragon retiring. I'm really really angry with this game right about now... It used to be so fun.
    I have had this for a couple months. Just got to be careful. I speed up a couple things just out of force of habit of hitting the breed icon, which turned into the finish now clock thing. Haven't done it since though.

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, so far this has got me twice, lost 21 gold, really going to have to start paying attention and break the normal habits

Farm Supplier
    The same thing happened to me too! If you are used to clicking on the bottom right to see how long something will take, you will lose gold, since assumption is made you want to speed it up. Too easy to click on bottom right. Not thrilled with this new feature!

Banned
    I've lots 25 gold! Ahhh

Executive Chef
    I lost 15 gold......
    First gold trap (alternative account)

I'm raged out all the way. Confirm button needed???