Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Stopwatch Timer Clock

Yep, definite gold trap. Already lost 4 today. From muscle memory as mentioned above. Also, that there's no pop up that asks if we're sure, etc.

Fashion Designer
    This sucks! Lost gold today, too. The motion to check how much time is left is so automatic for me. I didn't realize mine had changed... last time mine stayed the same.

Fashion Designer
    If it wasn't for this thread, I would have lost gold too. I usually have my island zoomed out so I wouldn't have noticed the timers or the tiny gold icon over the stop watch.

Quote Originally Posted by scottyhaha View Post
    Gem trap is so much easier with this new update!!! Don't do not hit that clock!!!!!
    Wish I read this before...😡just lost 30 gold and I'm extremely pissssssssed!!!!

Executive Chef
    Just lost around 20 gold doing the same thing.
    THANKS FOR THE WARNING TL.
    Nice. Real nice.

Fashion Designer
    Likewise, didn't need to update, it was just there when I was gonna check the time my eggs, then poof lost gold and egg was ready lol.

Banned
    Yes, my iPhone just updated this morning. Actually it was fine working the old way for quite a while this morning. Then I was clearing my habitats, and the game paused and re-synced, so I had to go back and clear a couple habitats I already cleared. I went to check on my breeding and instinctively hit the timer and my breeding was done. Fortunately, I only lost 1 gold, so I'm ok with that, but I do wish I had seen it before doing things out of habit. It's a good thing it wasn't like 20 gold I lost.

Now, when I tap on the breeding den or evolution temple, or egg in the nest, timer appears above showing how much time is left. In some ways this is simpler, but I also didn't get caught loosing 20 gold over this like Badger just did :-( Sorry to hear that Badger!

Fashion Designer
    Just lost gold to evolving.

THANKS TL.

Lost 30 gold at the trade portal for a 6-hour trade. T_T Where's the confirmation button we've asked for for all TL games?! >_<

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by badger8 View Post
    Just lost around 20 gold doing the same thing.
    THANKS FOR THE WARNING TL.
    Nice. Real nice.
    Same here!! Dident even get an update, pooffff! Thanks for the heads up TL! Nice way to rip us off AGAIN!