Page 46 of 50 FirstFirst ... 36424344454647484950 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Update: Eclipse Dragon 4-25-13 - RELISTED

Executive Chef
    Guys I finally got my eclipse so happy I was breeding 2 cosmics and outcome only magics and sir and then I decided to gave one chance to diamond and I bred cosmic with diamond and got 14 hrs I am so happy prettiest dragon in the game <3

Fashion Designer
    Wish I am also this lucky. I did try this combo many times all weekend and nothing. Prolly by that lost chance to other dragons. Did not help even boosted breed, all just wasting my time. Got only magics, suns, and one peacock

Fashion Designer
    Second time did try boosted breed with cosmic x diamond combo and got Saturn, will try now eclipse , i am happy that at least one new dragon.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 12-01-13 at 01:23 PM. Reason: typo

Executive Chef
    magic, air, trickster, air, magic, magic, magic, air, cosmic, air, cosmic, trickster... what fun

Rhino Keeper
    I've been doing Cosmic/Diamond since Friday, but I'm wondering if I should switch to Cosmic/Cosmic. I did do it a few times on Friday, but just ended up with Magics. Still no sign of either Eclipse or Saturn

Yes!!! I tried so hard for this dragon before it became retired last times and failed miserable.. But I finally got it!!!! Got 6 airs, 1 magic, then ECLIPSE!!!!
    Used lvl10 diamond and lvl4 Cosmic Dragon ^^

last time*

I got Saturn using the boosted breeding, 12 gold is a bargain and I didn't have to spend as much on this summoning as I expected. I'm trying for an Eclipse now... 14 hours... could be many things. Please be anything but a Mist or Leopard!! I could use an Illusion, or even a NightElf for the large onyx gem.

Quote Originally Posted by cedkugedchgd View Post
    noo just got my 2nd eclipse trying for saturn with cosmic x cosmic
    I would say try the Cosmic x Eagle (or FireStorm, Scorpion,etc). I got mine with this combination, although I did use the boosted breed feature.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    I got Saturn using the boosted breeding, 12 gold is a bargain and I didn't have to spend as much on this summoning as I expected. I'm trying for an Eclipse now... 14 hours... could be many things. Please be anything but a Mist or Leopard!! I could use an Illusion, or even a NightElf for the large onyx gem.
    Im pretty sure its Eclipse!What combo ?