Page 29 of 50 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Update: Eclipse Dragon 4-25-13 - RELISTED

Make that 3 Saturn Dragons in a row. This game loves to taunt me.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by teogionia View Post
    i used all possible combos i think! 30 fails is from the time it was first released and 6 fails from yesterday, i used just purple air, purple with trickster, trickster air, genie with purple or air, diamond with genie or trickster and diamond bet and even got Dark Angel as a fail once ((
    I tried many combo too (17 fails), then a friend of mine told me to try Peacock and Air. I got it right on the first try with that combo.

Rhino Keeper
    Seriously got it the night the limited warning went up. It made me mad but somehow my DS actually bred an Eclipse 1st try! Now I just need to hurry and get me a Saturn cause I feel that they are next to go bye-bye. Hopefully once my eclipse is evolved then I can breed it and get one.

Rhino Keeper
    I dont have peacock and was not using diamond to avoid magic fails my nbrs used to say it was super easy for them, what is super easy for one it is super difficult for another in this game. I totally oversaw this one as going, are other cosmics meant to be LEs as well? If so I am afraid that habitat stays empty then

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by teogionia View Post
    I dont have peacock and was not using diamond to avoid magic fails my nbrs used to say it was super easy for them, what is super easy for one it is super difficult for another in this game. I totally oversaw this one as going, are other cosmics meant to be LEs as well? If so I am afraid that habitat stays empty then
    It's okay I got three empty habs, cosmic, stone, fairy tale. I just pretend that my dragon is invisible. Lol

Rhino Keeper
    lol ok then i have all cosmic dragons and they are invisible just like yours

PS all that dragons seem future limited edditons to me, try to get them if you dont happen to have full habitats too

Fashion Designer
    9th try with Cosmic+Cosmic and I have a Saturn being bred. Almost thought I had Eclipse there for a min.
    ...but, this being my first Saturn, this is good news.
    Next breed... Eclipse!?
    I hope.

Banned
    Congrats Aceblade, I was also pretty happy when I got my Saturn. He is my favorite of the trio.

Executive Chef
    All cosmic and cosmic gives me is magic

Executive Chef
    TL.. Please listen to us
    Please.. I'm asking you
    Many of us are asking you
    to stop removing beautiful dragons!!

First, my favoutire Mistmoth now this!!!
    We will soon be left with the likes of Fruitful and Dino!!!
    Makes absolutely no sense at all
    Eclipse hasn't been around for that long either

And while I'm at all, I might as well tell you what I think about removing Quetzal
    Whoever made that decision should be fired!!!
    I sure hope it's not Jake cause he's my favourite