Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Abode Ablaze- levels 157 - 162

Hi Sadzolini,
    There's a thread for this issue in the Jewel Mania | Bugs and Issues section of the forum. I've had that problem a couple times. But luckily, they were easy levels. I just replayed them and was able to move on without further problems.

However, prior to replaying, I did all the recommended "things to try first"/usual fixes (I quoted them in another thread here.) And the post underneath that one has additional info.

Nowadays, I force close JM daily, and my iPhone at least once a week--kind of a "preventative measure" so it doesn't happen again! Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by sadzolini View Post
    I passed level 158 and I played 159 without success. Then suddenly I was back agiain on level 158 like I didn't passed already! Did anybody have the same problem?
    Whoops! I didn't "reply with quote" and my response wrapped to the next page (assumed it would go right underneath orig. post.) See my response above. Good luck!

passing jewels through a portal.

I haven't gotten to that level. but I'm curious if anyone knows how to get the color jewels you want to pas through a portal?

I'm on Jewel Mania Volcanic Ruins level 163 and unable to use my bonuses bc every time I try to the game resets to the original screen. Very frustrating not being able to get beyond this round without having help from bonuses. Any ideas? Can Storm8 Support team credit free play hours? Thank you!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789