Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Abode Ablaze- levels 157 - 162

I went back and looked at every level back to 100 (forty levels.) None of the per-start boosts are for coins. Only gold. Wonder why the difference? Are you using the current version of JM? I recently reinstalled, so know mine is pretty up-to-date. If that's not it, they must try different things on different players...

Red face

Oops, auto-correct got me--that's "pre-start" boosts...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrakiki View Post
    I went back and looked at every level back to 100 (forty levels.) None of the per-start boosts are for coins. Only gold. Wonder why the difference? Are you using the current version of JM? I recently reinstalled, so know mine is pretty up-to-date. If that's not it, they must try different things on different players...
    Not sure if I'm updated but my boost costs have always been this way. But I know TL sometimes has varying costs for different players in my experience with them on their other games. When I used to play bubble mania my boost costs were similar, some for coins and some for gems.

The only reason I asked about version is, wondering if it's a new thing they're doing. If so, don't update--or spend your coins first, lol! I spot-checked some lower levels (under 50) and some have 1 or 2 coin boosts. But yeah, most are gold. Prob as you say, just a different-players thing...

Fashion Designer
    The only reason I asked about version is, wondering if it's a new thing they're doing. If so, don't update--or spend your coins first, lol! I spot-checked some lower levels (under 50) and some have 1 or 2 coin boosts. But yeah, most are gold. Prob as you say, just a different-players thing...
    just checked and yep i am updated. you don't need to use the boosts anyway

True, lol! But looking at some of the challenging levels ahead of me, I might need some help eventually. It would be nice to have a use for these coins that are just building up (and seem to be growing much faster lately? ) Oh well, no worries. Will cross that bridge...

Fashion Designer
    OK... just started this island and I'm really struggling to extinguish the fire. The board may not be timed, but the fire makes it that way. Ugh. But it's good to have a challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by aileeniweeni View Post
    (...) ok hope you blaze your way over here soon
    I made it! Not exactly soon, though... (a month later, lol)

Fashion Designer
    I made it! Not exactly soon, though... (a month later, lol)
    Yay congrats! Let me know if I have to call the fire department for back up

Passed my first fire level on the first try. Yay! Must've had a lucky board. But it's kinda scary the way the fire spreads. Never had to worry about glass fixing itself, or digging levels going in reverse! It's def gonna take some getting used to. Here's a screen shot of 157:

Aileeniweeni's already left some good advice for this level...

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast