Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Abode Ablaze- levels 157 - 162

Fashion Designer
    OMG I JUST PASSED LEVEL 162!!! with my last energy!! 8 seconds left on the clock!! this round not that many extra doom jewels dropped in, but for at least like 7-10 rounds previously i had loads of doom jewels dropping in. ok just unlocked the next island.. gonna create a thread but i have to wait about an hour to see what it's like

SO EXCITED!

Fashion Designer
    also another note about the flames. they seem to not spread past a crate, but they will spread to a jewel or a black jewel. (meaning, the jewel or black jewel will turn into a flame)

New Resident
    Level 162 is such a pain! Feel like giving up coz it's such a short game before the doom jewels explode in 20secs! I'm busy clearing the doom jewels rather than fighting fire. Might as well do without the fire since they have no purpose in this level.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by buzzlebub View Post
    Level 162 is such a pain! Feel like giving up coz it's such a short game before the doom jewels explode in 20secs! I'm busy clearing the doom jewels rather than fighting fire. Might as well do without the fire since they have no purpose in this level.
    I feel your pain. I just reached 162 on my other account and its a level I was dreading going back to. It took me several tries but I somehow passed it, which was a relief. You'll get a good board soon with easier matches and less doom jewels dropping in. Don't give up!

Do you all use boosters when you do these? Any of these.... I just started 157.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mlove30 View Post
    Do you all use boosters when you do these? Any of these.... I just started 157.
    i personally don't use boosters but i can see how they can be helpful. on the digging levels sometimes there is a boost that will dig through a meter of the brick and is offered for coins. but i don't always get close to the bottom so it'd be a waste of coins for me. and if you do happen to change your mind and decide you want/need the boost once the level starts, the cost turns into gold.. haha. so i just ignore the boosts and try to pass without them. but for the fire levels in abode ablaze, looks like it's mostly the reshuffle and that activator of special jewels that is offered for coins. i don't even know if that'd be helpful? hum actually the activator of special jewels might be useful, because i've had a blaster land in the perfect spot but i didn't have any other matching color jewels to activate it. darn.. maybe i'll try it out in a future fire level it'd be especially handy in those levels that have gaps on the board that make it difficult to target fires directly.

Quote Originally Posted by aileeniweeni View Post
    i personally don't use boosters but i can see how they can be helpful. on the digging levels sometimes there is a boost that will dig through a meter of the brick and is offered for coins. but i don't always get close to the bottom so it'd be a waste of coins for me. and if you do happen to change your mind and decide you want/need the boost once the level starts, the cost turns into gold.. haha. so i just ignore the boosts and try to pass without them. but for the fire levels in abode ablaze, looks like it's mostly the reshuffle and that activator of special jewels that is offered for coins. i don't even know if that'd be helpful? hum actually the activator of special jewels might be useful, because i've had a blaster land in the perfect spot but i didn't have any other matching color jewels to activate it. darn.. maybe i'll try it out in a future fire level it'd be especially handy in those levels that have gaps on the board that make it difficult to target fires directly.
    Thank you!! I was just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by aileeniweeni View Post
    i personally don't use boosters but i can see how they can be helpful. on the digging levels sometimes there is a boost that will dig through a meter of the brick and is offered for coins. (...)the reshuffle and that activator of special jewels that is offered for coins.(...)
    You have boosts available for coins on that island? Do you have them on some of the lower island levels, like anywhere from 100 thru 140? Just wondering, cuz on my device all boosts are for gold on these levels. I have over a million coins & nothing to spend them on. Even though I don't buy boosts (yet, anyway--might have to someday,) I've wished they w

Question

Oops, I accidentally submitted that early. I was just going to say...I wished they'd let you convert coins to gold, if you wanted. Or, have more boosts for coins. Even if the exchange rate/cost was high, it'd be better than having them have no use at all... I have accidentally pressed buttons that sold coins in the past. And I wondered, why would you buy coins for this game? Am I missing something?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrakiki View Post
    You have boosts available for coins on that island? Do you have them on some of the lower island levels, like anywhere from 100 thru 140? Just wondering, cuz on my device all boosts are for gold on these levels. I have over a million coins & nothing to spend them on.
    On average I have 2 out of the 4 available boosts (offered before you start the level) that are offered for coins and the rest is for gold. Sometimes it's 1/4, 3/4 and sometimes none. But usually 2/4. So I think that's what people use their coins on. The boosts are expensive usually 100-300k in coins, so coins can dwindle quickly if you use boosts often.

Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrakiki View Post
    Oops, I accidentally submitted that early. I was just going to say...I wished they'd let you convert coins to gold, if you wanted. Or, have more boosts for coins. Even if the exchange rate/cost was high, it'd be better than having them have no use at all... I have accidentally pressed buttons that sold coins in the past. And I wondered, why would you buy coins for this game? Am I missing something?
    Hmm converting coins to gold... It'd prob be a really bad rate if they implemented this. And are you sure your boosts aren't for coins sometimes (before you click play and use an energy)? I know my boosts all cost gold once I start the level and I decide that I want to buy one.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast