Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Abode Ablaze- levels 157 - 162

Congrats, jconstilts! I'm sorry I didn't have any way to help you this level--as you may know, I had quite a tough time of it myself! I'm so glad you're through...excellent job!

Farm Supplier
    This island just doesn't seem that fun. I hate the fire thingies and the feeling seems to be mutual. Once you get past this, are you done with fire? Thanks to all who post hints and strategies, and the sure knowledge that it is doable since you've all done it. It's what's keeping me going.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by artlomin View Post
    This island just doesn't seem that fun. I hate the fire thingies and the feeling seems to be mutual. Once you get past this, are you done with fire? Thanks to all who post hints and strategies, and the sure knowledge that it is doable since you've all done it. It's what's keeping me going.
    This region is not the end of your fire fights. Check out the Master Thread and you can see pictures of each region. If you look past Abode Ablaze, you'll see regions that have fire levels. There hasn't been another exclusive fire region like Abode Ablaze though.
    I will agree with you, fire levels aren't my favorite BUT when i get past a fire level, it feels great!!
    need help? send me a PM
    need tips on a Jewel Mania level? JM Master Thread

Farm Supplier
    Ok, I got through and I earned more stars than usually. I actually got through 162 in one try. Thanks to prior commenters for giving me courage to know it was possible.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrakiki View Post
    Just used up another 5 energies. 162 really is over-complicated. Most of the time there's only one match on screen...I find it, the screen reshuffles...and throws a doom jewel next to the (unreachable) fire! If you're lucky enough to get past that, they should at least limit the doom jewels they dump on you. Say, for instance, you make it past the first 10 or so doom jewels, or halfway thru the level like I just did. Stop the doom jewels after a "certain point" or "X#" so we can fight the actual fire! Errrrgh! My whole body is tense--this is crazy!
    I agree with you here,lol! It seems it took me way too long to find my way out of the secret forest :-) just to be faced with fire,lol. I have been stuck on 160 today. Seems all I can do is make 3 jewel matches and watch the fire spread. After reading some of the posts here I am dreading 162 and the doomies. This level certainly takes any fun out of it and makes me wonder why I play!

Ooh, I know what you mean! But then in-between the more stressful & crazy levels are the fun, creative, exciting levels we love so much. I'm an addict--I admit it! Still, I have certainly asked myself (and this forum, lol) why I play sometimes. But they keep adding new levels and game features...and it drives me (us?) to keep playing! Hang in there, VGail. This island's pretty crazy, and it's not the end of the tough fire levels. But you'll get through it, and enjoy lots of other cool stuff along the way! Good luck, firefighter!

Rhino Keeper

Red face

Ooh, I know what you mean! But then in-between the more stressful & crazy levels are the fun, creative, exciting levels we love so much. I'm an addict--I admit it! Still, I have certainly asked myself (and this forum, lol) why I play sometimes. But they keep adding new levels and game features...and it drives me (us?) to keep playing! Hang in there, VGail. This island's pretty crazy, and it's not the end of the tough fire levels. But you'll get through it, and enjoy lots of other cool stuff along the way! Good luck, firefighter!
    Gathers my hose,axe,and helmet and waits on enough energy to once again try to put out flames

Quote Originally Posted by VGailP View Post
    Gathers my hose,axe,and helmet and waits on enough energy to once again try to put out flames
    Lol!

Rhino Keeper
    Lol!
    I finally made it out of there this morning,whew! I have tried 163 a couple times..lol..hopefully I can get the fire out there too..but sure not much time..although a bit more than what a lot of you that have gone before me had!

New Resident
    I passed level 158 and I played 159 without success. Then suddenly I was back agiain on level 158 like I didn't passed already! Did anybody have the same problem?

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast