Thread: Whimsical world goal

Whimsical world goal

I have already purchased the tile and wallpaper before I got this goal and the goal will not complete. I tried to lay a different tile and wallpaper and it still won't complete.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Which goal are you inquiring about? Please provide the goal's name so we can help you further.

What a whimsical world. It is the one that you buy the sweetco swirl tile and wallpaper.

If you purchased the Sprinkles and SweetCo tiles and wallpaper before you received the goal, the goal will not be completed. You will have to buy other, new wallpapers to fulfill the goal. It cannot be tiles or wallpaper in your inventory, it will have to be new ones. I hope this helps!

There are not any other choices to buy and of course I bought enough wallpaper and tile to cover all of my walls and floors,so I can't buy more if I wanted to....because my only option is to lay the stuff I have already bought. Ridiculous...

Grand Emperor
    Just buy any wallpaper or tile. It doesn't have to be the Sweetco ones. Any will count

Here's a thread on the goals:
    https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...y-goals-4-3-13

Thank you nmishii for the thread, hope that helps! and yes, any *new* wallpaper or tile will count

New Resident
    They’re not in my store. I can’t buy them