Thread: Something wrong here?!?

Question Something wrong here?!?

Okay guys, be honest...am I playing this game incorrectly? I feel as though everyone is working on things I've never even heard of in my kingdom. I still, after months of trying, haven't managed to get Sir Pigglesworth (Missing the golden apple) and I never saw the point in doing the Builder's Caravan. But other than that I am pretty much out of goals. I'm a couple enchanted beams away from finishing the play goal and then that is really it.

Is there anything I absolutely NEED to do to unlock these other story lines? Some region I'm supposed to expand to or some seemingly pointless building I need to level up? Please enlighten me. My kingdom is called Perelandria and my ID is MonkeyMomma76 if anyone want to check it out. I really feel as if I missed something key somewhere. I appreciate any help you all can offer :-))

Nightclub Owner
    I haven't checked your island but the first question I'd ask is have you expanded to Thurston (the guy in his boxers)?
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Executive Chef
    You seem to have expanded to all the areas that activate the story lines, and have the buildings, eg love shack, royal exchange.... Which story lines do you seem to be missing?

I haven't been able to do anything with the fruit crafting recipes. They're still locked. I haven gotten a golden apple so Sir Pig is still missing. I also don't have a wing or horn to summon the alicorn.

Fashion Designer
    Fruits crafting recipes come from fruit trees. Orange tree, lemon tree and apple tree trigger one quest each when you collect from them. Once you done all 3 quests, you will get the cooking caravan quest.

Golden apples drop from apple trees or magic garden.

Alicorn parts are luck based.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 04-23-13 at 05:28 PM. Reason: typo

Rhino Keeper
    It seems like a pain but really, you will be best off when you do all of the caravans and all of the quests, and all of the tasks when they pop up.

I had to buy my first glue and I had to buy my first apple tree. Since then I have received many fruit trees.

Also, when you are offered other TeamLava games, do them for gems. A few were very much not my favorite, but a few I fully enjoyed. But you need the gems for fruit trees, animals, and buildings. Or even to speed something up on occasion.

And though you might detest the Baron as much as I do, it helps you to do the story line so you won't miss anything.