Thread: Breeding and Hatching costing double

Farm Supplier

Breeding and Hatching costing double

I was playing my game last night and had put diamond and night in breeding den and it showed 44 gold to finish so I rushed it through and what do you think I got but a Wizard ( yes I know a Wizard is 22 hours or 22 gold) so I again put diamond and night in den and it showed 24 hours or 24 gold I had to rush it just to see what it was and guess what a Water (yes I know Water is 12 hours or 12 gold) I also had put my Dark Angel into the evolution temple and it showed 46 hours. I sent this in to support now just waiting on response. My question is has this happened to anyone else, if so is it still going on or is it fixed if so how?

Fashion Designer
    read this: https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...creased/page19

this has been happening to some people since thursday (or friday, depending on which part of the world you are in). Not sure if it will be fixed, I suggest waiting a few more days and in the mean time, don't speed breed.

Farm Supplier
    I will not be rushing any thing so don't know when will get the New dragon but will keep everyone posted on any response from TL.

The Honorable Panda
    Please see the link kurebiz provided for the current thread.

Also please note
    Emails between TeamLava Support and our users are not appropriate for this forum. These are considered to be private correspondence between Support agents and individual users. Please note that discussing communications from Support is also not allowed and falls under the umbrella of posting correspondences between Support agents and individual users.
    https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...ll=1#post94677
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request