Thread: "Earn Free Gems" Offers

New Resident

Question "Earn Free Gems" Offers

How long does it normally take to receive gems after completing an offer? I completed the GoDaddy offer this past Saturday (two days ago) and still have not received the gems.

I also completed the Stamps.com offer a week ago and have not received the gems yet, but there is an issue with that one that support is in the processing of resolving. When I filled in all my information to start a Stamps.com account, I received an error screen even though my account was created. I'm guessing because of the error screen, the Bakery Story game did not recognize that I completed the offer.

Nightclub Owner
    I'm not too familiar with this so I've flagged it over to the CMs to have a look at
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

New Resident
    how do u get these offers? 0: I don't have them tho I did update bakery to the latest version! (I'm on Android btw)

Grand Emperor
    I know the free gem offers in BS have been going on for a while, and I'd like to know if people are getting the gems they earned.

I did free gem offers on RS on Tuesday and have not received my gems yet. Although the offers went away Wed night, I'm still entitled to the gems from the offers - 301 of them.

How long does it take for the gems to be added?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    I know the free gem offers in BS have been going on for a while, and I'd like to know if people are getting the gems they earned.

I did free gem offers on RS on Tuesday and have not received my gems yet. Although the offers went away Wed night, I'm still entitled to the gems from the offers - 301 of them.

How long does it take for the gems to be added?
    Wow 301 gems for free? What offer was that?

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetstuff525 View Post
    Almost bet it was signing up for a credit card or something along those lines.

Never recieved this offer..on Android

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetstuff525 View Post
    1 gem for watching a State Farm video and 300 for getting approved for a Discover card. No annual fee. After I submitted my on-line application while in the gem offers screens, I got a popup that said I was approved and would get my card in 7-10 business days.