Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Level 36

Level 36

Appreciate help, can't reach the last 2 charms even though been trying to blast bigger groups. Thanks.

Executive Chef
    If you find a way, let me know. I get 7 charms then I'm done. And the only way I got the 7th was on my last move, i got the blender to go, but I could only get one charm with it. Now I am out of energy so I will have to wait until tomorrow.

focus on last two, and let the blender finish the last one. I try several time until finish it. now I'm stuck in level 37

Farm Supplier
    I agree with kwhales, managed to finish it twice, both times the app closed and doesn't register I finished it. Any suggestions?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by drgness View Post
    I agree with kwhales, managed to finish it twice, both times the app closed and doesn't register I finished it. Any suggestions?
    This just happened to me on this level, completed it, got 2 stars, game force closed on me and when I reopened it wasn't completed so I have to redo (no energy tho)

Farm Supplier
    Had another go this morning, opened the game then force closed it, finally finished the level and the same thing happened again, please TL any thoughts?

Farm Supplier
    OK, last time I finished the level with 2 stars, I quickly took a screen capture with a view of contacting T L about the problem, the game then advanced as normal, lol! Maybe it's worth trying that!

Quote Originally Posted by koiju View Post
    This just happened to me on this level, completed it, got 2 stars, game force closed on me and when I reopened it wasn't completed so I have to redo (no energy tho)
    Had another go this morning, opened the game then force closed it, finally finished the level and the same thing happened again, please TL any thoughts?
    Do you guys remember how many stars you achieved or which animations you saw when before the game force closed on you?

Please respond in the current thread regarding this issue and leave this thread for players asking for tips and strategies.

Executive Chef
    I finally finished this level. Don't concentrate on getting the fruit on the sides. Concentrate on the center ones and the side will fall eventually. You use too many tries when trying to clear straight across. Go down and if the sides don't fall quick enough, zap them once if you have too.

Farm Supplier
    My game forced closed a few times when finishing this level. This time I didn't press next but closed the game after I was done. When I opend the game I manage to get to level 37

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast