Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Habitat Coin Price Hike, Less Food For Same Price And Even More Gold!?

New Resident

Habitat Coin Price Hike, Less Food For Same Price And Even More Gold!?

Thought it would be hard; but this game continues to surprise me. Every time Team Lava streams an update; something gets messed up even more! The habitat coin value has been spiked up ridiculously. Yellow Habitat went from 30k to 45k, Large Purple Habitat from 60k to 180k ( more than double!!!), Diamond from 80k to 100k!??? Then comes the Food. We pay the same amount of coins, but now get HALF the food we used to get? Not mentioning that in the previous update you guys increased the food needed to evolve a dragon from Lvl 9 to Lvl 10 (was 500 food now is 1k). And if I want a 3rd nest for my eggs you guys incresed it to 500 coins! How can you guys at Team Lava expect us the players to take a game like this seriously? How do you expect players that buy gold with REAL MONEY will react to these changes on a whim?! You even lowered the starting coins for new players, making it very hard to for them to get started with all these sudden changes. You are turning this game into a -check once a day to see how everything is doing- game and players will eventually stop checking and start moving on to other games. I started liking it again after you guys "sorta" fixed the double breeding and evolving times; but after changes like this, I keep getting disappointed...

Seriously... Was enjoying the game but these hikes are absolutely rediculous. Gonna probably stop playing since I started playing bc game was REASONABLE AND CHEAP. Now they've just converted to the redicukously expensive side. Thanks for ruining another game for me team lava.

I really hope TeamLava is preparing for June Fools day, because these new prices have to be some kind of joke or prank.
    I mean look at the side way pictures (Taken by screen capping my iPhone).

1 hour for 50 apple at the same price? Might as well use more of the 3 Minute; 20 apple crop.

Did the price for an upgraded Magic habitat really triple? And did the Diamond Habitat raise 20K? I bet the chance to breed a diamond dragon went from .01% to .000001%

Last I checked my second next was 25 gold... There's no way I'm paying 10 times as much, which is just about $10 + ITunes tax. And did the small farm go from 100 to higher and the upgraded farms from 12K to 30K? If it wasn't hard enough to get these things, you raise the prices.

New Resident
    Seriously?! Please tell me that this was some horrible glitch over sight, because if the food really got cut in half and prices increased as much as they have I'm gonna have to delete dragon story and I was really liking it too, but this is insane!!!! It was hard enough to feed dragons to epic form but now they have made 10x harder. It will take weeks and if thats case im just gonna get bored and move onto something else! TEAM LAVA GO BACK TO WHAT IT WAS BEFORE!!!! BECAUSE YOU ARE MAKING EVERYONE MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In a game with limited ways to earn coins, Team Lava is trying to make this a game where you almost have to spent a lot of money in order to advance. Was kinda getting hooked on this game but this has cured that. Typical for them. I understand they need to make money but really?

Rhino Keeper
    Thx for the information. I just found that all food dropped half of the amount while the prices remain the same on mine.

The changes are inconsistent among the players and platforms. Let's hope this is some royal screw up and it will be fixed otherwise a great game just went down the pooper
    Last edited by ButterPanda; 05-31-12 at 01:40 PM. Reason: misleading info

New Resident

1 hour for 50 apple at the same price? Might as well use more of the 3 Minute; 20 apple crop.

Thanks for bringing this up! Really, to get 50 apples, you need to spend 650 coins for planting fireapple and wait for 1 hour!? You can get 54 apples if you plant impruberries for 270 coins and in only 4 minutes and 30 seconds. Are those apples different in effectiveness to raise dragons? As far as I understand no matter what kind of plant you plant, the farm gives you the same kind of apples to feed dragons... Guess we got to do our own math here on this nasty sudden changes!!!

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunaru_F View Post

Sorry I meant to do this way when I quoted in my previous post...

Host(ess)
    i just found out that when i want to get my 2nd nest it cost me now 800 GOLD!!!!! WHAT THE HECK?!?!?! it was just only yesterday it was 25 GOLD!!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast