Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Energy Drop when harvesting

Nightclub Owner
    It's 10 max for visiting. Don't forget your energy is still recharging while you visit. So 15 minutes = 5 energy.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Gotcha. I guessed my math was faulty. Lol! Thank you, maguar.

Rhino Keeper
    This just started happening to me (especially with sugar cane and wheat). I'm level 26.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by maz3girl View Post
    This just started happening to me (especially with sugar cane and wheat). I'm level 26.
    If you're getting it at level 26 it means you've completed the third shard quest. Congratulations
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    If you're getting it at level 26 it means you've completed the third shard quest. Congratulations
    Is this info still accurate?
    I've completed all shard quests, but got no energy drops from harvesting crops in a very long time. I'm level 29 and haven't seen any energy drops for at least 2 levels. Does it matter where the crop fields are in the land?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cutelittlebabypanda View Post
    Is this info still accurate?
    I've completed all shard quests, but got no energy drops from harvesting crops in a very long time. I'm level 29 and haven't seen any energy drops for at least 2 levels. Does it matter where the crop fields are in the land?
    It's a random thing, so depending how large you crop plot is depends on how much energy return you may see. I've had my crops in several different locations and haven't known "location" to be an issue.
    Castle story addict #197562. Currently not adding more neighbors, until I clear out some inactive neighbors.

Quote Originally Posted by dng1234 View Post
    It's a random thing, so depending how large you crop plot is depends on how much energy return you may see. I've had my crops in several different locations and haven't known "location" to be an issue.
    I have 3x10 crop fields and i only harvest when i have enough energy to collect at least 10 crops at once. I dont even get 1 energy back no matter what I planted. How many do you harvest at once to see energy drops?

Rhino Keeper
    I have 3x10 crop fields and i only harvest when i have enough energy to collect at least 10 crops at once. I dont even get 1 energy back no matter what I planted. How many do you harvest at once to see energy drops?
    I have a large plot of about 50 spots. I can usually get enough energy to harvest all my plots plus hit a building or two. If you're getting nothing over multiple harvest...then try deleting and reinstalling the game and see if that helps. (You won't lose your game. Your progress is saved on the TL servers.) If your still having issues after that you may want to send in a help ticket or put a post up in the bugs/issues forum.

Hope your able to get this resolved.
    Last edited by dng1234; 08-25-14 at 08:13 AM. Reason: My OCD made me. Lol!
    Castle story addict #197562. Currently not adding more neighbors, until I clear out some inactive neighbors.

Quote Originally Posted by dng1234 View Post
    I have a large plot of about 50 spots. I can usually get enough energy to harvest all my plots plus hit a building or two. If you're getting nothing over multiple harvest...then try deleting and reinstalling the game and see if that helps. (You won't lose your game. Your progress is saved on the TL servers.) If your still having issues after that you may want to send in a help ticket or put a post up in the bugs/issues forum.

Hope your able to get this resolved.
    Reinstalling and restarting the device didnt help.
    How do i send in a help ticket? Tried to do it in the bug issues forum, but it says i have no access to it :/

Reinstalling and restarting the device didnt help.
    How do i send in a help ticket? Tried to do it in the bug issues forum, but it says i have no access to it :/
    Send an email to support & they can look into your game.

Support@teamlava.com

Include your ID, Kingdom name & level to help them locate your game.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast