Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Energy Drop when harvesting

Energy Drop when harvesting

I just installed Castle Story on a new device. I had forgotten how the quests came thick and fast back then. I am now level 6, with 85 gems, and I am getting energy when I harvest - not every time, but pretty often. Did this always happen or is this just one of those random things? If if did always happen, can anyone remember the level at which it dropped off?

Banned
    I was told this happened when you collected the 4th shard. I guess it's something that occurs randomly now? On my other game, I'm level 24 and don't have any energy from when I harvest.

No, they definitely happened early on then stopped at some point later in the game. I don't remember when that is, though. Drops, of course, begin again after the third shard.

Thanks for the feedback so far. Will continue playing and see when they stop... Well as long as they stop reasonably early otherwise I'll be playing two games... And life is too short for that!

Nightclub Owner
    Starting players are given a random chance of energy from any action up to and including level 10. Once you hit level 11 you'll need the third shard to get energy from crops.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Can castle story get more energy ... Or is it jest 30?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodygodess View Post
    Most players have an energy cap of 30. Players who have been playing CS since its testing stages have an energy cap of 40. I hope TL increases the caps, though, just like they did with City Story Metro!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodygodess View Post
    you can get an extra 10 energy by visiting neighbours.... Also the royal exchange and wizard school give energy

Quote Originally Posted by midnightmeerkat View Post
    you can get an extra 10 energy by visiting neighbours.... Also the royal exchange and wizard school give energy
    As do adventures and Sir P (on the very odd occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by midnightmeerkat View Post
    Reaaallllly....? I've got to time this now. Recently I've been helping neighbors daily because there's just not enough energy to go around. I hadn't made a habit of it because... well, I'm lazy and I've got a lot of neighbors. It takes about fifteen minutes to go through them all. I've come away with twenty energy points once or twice, but usually it'll be twelve to sixteen. Seeing as I go in with zero energy, I'd like to know if what you said is accurate. Or maybe my game is glitchy?

But I can do without a fix if that's the case!

Also, I could be wrong. -.-

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast