Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: breeding dragons

breeding dragons

so i put 2 pure green dragons together to breed and it will take 13 hours. but im not sure what dragon it will be havent found anything online that might even suggest what dragon im getting. any ideas

Banned
    Did you ever think to look on the other threads before making this one? Or are you that lazy...

yes i have and unless iv missed it i did not find the answer i was looking for.

Rhino Keeper
    Dawntree. It takes 26 gold to speed up? And 13 breed time cz you probably got half the time.

Quote Originally Posted by picklylily View Post
    Dawntree. It takes 26 gold to speed up? And 13 breed time cz you probably got half the time.
    that would be odd cause i never sped it up and i wasnt sure if there was another dragon possible or not thanks for pointing that out.

Curiously enough.. breeding dragons is a random chance..I seem to have a lot of luck lately..peacock first try.. same for virtue, planet,

Quote Originally Posted by DragonTan1 View Post
    Did you ever think to look on the other threads before making this one? Or are you that lazy...
    Lets be willing to give people a break since the large thread about change in breed times is called "speeding up gold price increased" and doesn't give any indication it is about breed times when going down the forum list. It would be better if they would change the title of that one to make it a bit more clear what it encompasses. Now, all those other posts out there talking about gold increases, well there's no excuse for them lol.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fitfunsparkle View Post
    Lets be willing to give people a break since the large thread about change in breed times is called "speeding up gold price increased" and doesn't give any indication it is about breed times when going down the forum list. It would be better if they would change the title of that one to make it a bit more clear what it encompasses. Now, all those other posts out there talking about gold increases, well there's no excuse for them lol.
    No excuse for these guys too lol

Quote Originally Posted by DragonTan1 View Post
    rude comment is rude.

Rhino Keeper
    so, is the time halved or the gold doubled? i still dont undertsand because i dont have any of those issues. one says the gold is doubled but the other says the time is halved. what's going on?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast