View Poll Results: What would you like to see in your kingdom?

Voters
196. You may not vote on this poll
  • Stonehenge

58 29.59%
  • Cat

68 34.69%
  • Spinning Wheel

44 22.45%
  • Carnivorous Plant

46 23.47%
  • Wooden Arrow Signs

27 13.78%
  • Shipping Port

126 64.29%
  • Clover Patch

35 17.86%
  • Water Tiles

59 30.10%
  • Weaver's Hut

84 42.86%
  • Yggdrasil

66 33.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Poll and Suggestion Thread - 4/18/13

That's Sabina.

Quote Originally Posted by morgan54904 View Post
    New update appears while I was playing today. Pretty awesome. We needed a princess!
    That's Sabina. There's also a new adventure. It should be in the rescue category, actually.'Traverse the Desert Sands.'

Quote Originally Posted by SpuriousNotion View Post
    I would like to weigh in on the subject of decorations. I have been to plenty of kingdoms where every space was filled with something "useful". Just as I have been to some where there is a lot of open space and decorations lovingly are put into the design. When visiting somewhere, I definitely prefer to look at someone's creative design. Would I like to see a pumpkin hutch drop pumpkins and campfires drop smores perhaps? Sure! But I am okay with them as is and since they don't have to have anything coded into them to do anything but look nice, I suspect they don't take up much time to create. I like that this game is willing to provide for the people with different preferences!

I wondered if it might be possible to have it so that with a maximized social rating, 4 hearts, that there might be some benefit such as a small percentage chance increase in experience, gold, energy, or resource gathering activities. Perhaps this would have encouraged me to not be the social recluse I was until something like level 20! Maybe a few more people would keep playing once they found the joy of interacting with people around the world!
    I'm the opposite of you. I hate putting decor in my kingdom that don't drop anything, especially the big ones like the Romantic Fountain, unless they force me to do it in quests. Once I complete them, though, I store all of it. OK, I like to surround my kingdom in walls, but at least they give me Royal Points, which is something useful.

I'd like a goose, a harp and a beanstalk. Jack would be cool too. Or Jacqueline.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    I want a mermaid pond with a mermaid character where I can dump excess water from the regular ponds because she keeps splashing it out to trade for fish and mermaid scales.
    I second this one!! I always have too much water and not enough fish. Great idea!!!

I'd like to personalize my avatar.

Question Strange Decoration Request

Hello TeamLava,

I was just wondering if you could develop some walls and mini towers that match the Queen's castle. The white walls, mini towers and stone walls are fine, but they exactly match the King's castle and not the Queen's. The white look a bit strange since the Queen's castle is more of an off-white to pinkish color and there is no stone associated with the Queen's castle like there is the King's.

I know this is more of my OCD trying to make everything match, but I thought I'd ask :-)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by blondiellie View Post
    Hello TeamLava,

I was just wondering if you could develop some walls and mini towers that match the Queen's castle. The white walls, mini towers and stone walls are fine, but they exactly match the King's castle and not the Queen's. The white look a bit strange since the Queen's castle is more of an off-white to pinkish color and there is no stone associated with the Queen's castle like there is the King's.

I know this is more of my OCD trying to make everything match, but I thought I'd ask :-)
    THIS is exactly why I chose the King's castle. I actually prefer the Queen's but realized nothing really matched so went with the King's. Can't have a mismatched kingdom!

Rhino Keeper
    I want to throw pies at the Baron. I want to hold him down and make him eat Ivy's Skunkupie. I already know that if we get a seaport for trading, then he will show up and insist on collecting taxes. My knights want to go on a raid to his house.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by blurbie View Post
    I want to throw pies at the Baron. I want to hold him down and make him eat Ivy's Skunkupie. I already know that if we get a seaport for trading, then he will show up and insist on collecting taxes. My knights want to go on a raid to his house.
    My knights just want to drink and bring me flowers. Seriously, enough with the flowers.

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast