View Poll Results: What would you like to see in your kingdom?

Voters
196. You may not vote on this poll
  • Stonehenge

58 29.59%
  • Cat

68 34.69%
  • Spinning Wheel

44 22.45%
  • Carnivorous Plant

46 23.47%
  • Wooden Arrow Signs

27 13.78%
  • Shipping Port

126 64.29%
  • Clover Patch

35 17.86%
  • Water Tiles

59 30.10%
  • Weaver's Hut

84 42.86%
  • Yggdrasil

66 33.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Poll and Suggestion Thread - 4/18/13

Rhino Keeper
    If the yggdrasil tree passed, there should be a story line, and expansion plot for it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by waddelow View Post
    Think Yggdrasil would get more if peeps knew what it was before they voted. Wording is same as before, only noticed by chance & had not voted as not much stood out as castle stuff.
    ^agreed

At the Royal Exchange, I would like to exchange decorations for more useful items or even the chance to get Alicorn parts. All horns ands wings have been completely elusive for my knights coming back from their daily adventures. Yet, I have 4 beast statues and now 3 campfires that I'm sure another kingdom would like in trade.

Quote Originally Posted by l2xu1314 View Post
    I would like the see the number of inventory i have when i craft that item in the craft building. I play on 3 devices, it hard to remember the inventory in each game, i have to check my inventory every time i craft adventure items like long sword, lumin essen, ect..... Or maybe the queen or king's court can be able to go in to the list of adventures page during an adventure so i can check which item it is lack of for the next adventures. It will be great if the royal exchange building also has this feature.
    Yes this would be helpful to me as well and I only have one game running :-)) Plus I am still hoping for my honey/butter/cheese idea I posted in the previous poll.

I want to paint my castle. The green of the dome on the WS would be perfect...
    Besides the fact that the court doesn't really coordinate with the chateau or manor (WHY didn't I get the keep?), I think it'd be fun to individualize our kingdoms even more.
    What about an artist who's been subjugated by the Baron and needs a place to stay? And to show his gratitude he offers up his services to beautify the kingdom?

Or she. We could use another female presence.

New Resident
    I would like to see more expansions!

Fashion Designer
    I love these suggestions! I also hope that we get an increase in the energy cap, much like they did with City Metro. I expect future expansions to require permits and for other enhancements to cost trade tickets, so that means there's a greater need for harvesting crops, tending to cows and chickens, fishing, etc., so we can conduct trades at the Exchange. I also need more energy to face off the critters that pop up because I'm harvesting more. The Wizards School is an awesome enhancement! But an increased energy cap would allow me to stock up on resources, craft items (actually make use of the Tinkers!), and collect coins.

Rhino Keeper
    1. Want to put away trees and choppable items. If there is a concern about the bug just let us put away items that have no chops taken out.

2. Drop Ivy's hot sauce from the food exchange in the royal exchange.

3. All bacon goes toward energy at royal exchange. Please give us something to do with truffles and prime cut that doesn't overlap the royal exchange.

4. A place to summon beasts to fight them without waiting to stumble upon them.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sugarzen6 View Post
    I would love it if the 100 max on walls was increased. Or at least if the bushes weren't counted in our wall count.
    Yes!!!

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast