View Poll Results: What would you like to see in your kingdom?

Voters
196. You may not vote on this poll
  • Stonehenge

58 29.59%
  • Cat

68 34.69%
  • Spinning Wheel

44 22.45%
  • Carnivorous Plant

46 23.47%
  • Wooden Arrow Signs

27 13.78%
  • Shipping Port

126 64.29%
  • Clover Patch

35 17.86%
  • Water Tiles

59 30.10%
  • Weaver's Hut

84 42.86%
  • Yggdrasil

66 33.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Poll and Suggestion Thread - 4/18/13

Rhino Keeper
    I have thought of a special chicken, different colored one, that drops more roasted chicken than the normal ones. We have different colored cows, pigs and sheep but beside from the pink valentine chicken we have no special chickens... Its not much programming either, changing color and changing drop rate for special items.

Farm Supplier
    I would love it if the 100 max on walls was increased. Or at least if the bushes weren't counted in our wall count.

Farm Supplier
    Regular round bushes aren't part of wall count. Wall, small towers, and arches count. If you mean wall pieces made out of bush then they count. Still a wall, just prettier.

Rhino Keeper
    Yggdrasil is a big tree. I do not want. The big pink willows and big green willows are big enough.

I want to store my big pink willows.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by WylieCoyote869 View Post
    • Dock of some kind and/or water.
    • Need something more fun/challenging for level points. Fishing in a pond is boring. Gladiator/joust arena. Horse movement can't be that difficult.

Grammar note above: "Just a reminder that to think of upcoming holidays etc." The word "that" does not belong.
    I'd gone from saying which ones where coming up to just a general remind. Obviously was reading what I thought I wrote and not what I wrote. Fixed it now.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

New Resident
    I would like the see the number of inventory i have when i craft that item in the craft building. I play on 3 devices, it hard to remember the inventory in each game, i have to check my inventory every time i craft adventure items like long sword, lumin essen, ect..... Or maybe the queen or king's court can be able to go in to the list of adventures page during an adventure so i can check which item it is lack of for the next adventures. It will be great if the royal exchange building also has this feature.

Rhino Keeper
    I would like a basket man or a potter. Those people are always at the Renaissance fairs.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by goldensed View Post
    Regular round bushes aren't part of wall count. Wall, small towers, and arches count. If you mean wall pieces made out of bush then they count. Still a wall, just prettier.
    Yes I'm aware of that. I've been playing since almost the beginning and have the game pretty well figured out lol. Many of us use the bushes as decoration and the walls as, well walls. My request is it to up the level of walls we can have or stop counting the bush walls in out max count. Whichever is easier for the developers.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm happy with whatever TL decides as long as it is with the "castle" theme. If anything I'd prefer to see more items that are interactive instead of just decor items that I end up leaving in storage or never purchasing. Yggdrasil sounds like it could be a new ivy story line...maybe a tie in with this new sister of hers.

I would like to weigh in on the subject of decorations. I have been to plenty of kingdoms where every space was filled with something "useful". Just as I have been to some where there is a lot of open space and decorations lovingly are put into the design. When visiting somewhere, I definitely prefer to look at someone's creative design. Would I like to see a pumpkin hutch drop pumpkins and campfires drop smores perhaps? Sure! But I am okay with them as is and since they don't have to have anything coded into them to do anything but look nice, I suspect they don't take up much time to create. I like that this game is willing to provide for the people with different preferences!

I wondered if it might be possible to have it so that with a maximized social rating, 4 hearts, that there might be some benefit such as a small percentage chance increase in experience, gold, energy, or resource gathering activities. Perhaps this would have encouraged me to not be the social recluse I was until something like level 20! Maybe a few more people would keep playing once they found the joy of interacting with people around the world!

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast