View Poll Results: What would you like to see in your kingdom?

Voters
196. You may not vote on this poll
  • Stonehenge

58 29.59%
  • Cat

68 34.69%
  • Spinning Wheel

44 22.45%
  • Carnivorous Plant

46 23.47%
  • Wooden Arrow Signs

27 13.78%
  • Shipping Port

126 64.29%
  • Clover Patch

35 17.86%
  • Water Tiles

59 30.10%
  • Weaver's Hut

84 42.86%
  • Yggdrasil

66 33.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Poll and Suggestion Thread - 4/18/13

New Resident
    Also can I exchange an Alicorn horn for say 5-10 Living Wood, I already have 2 Alicorns and do not enjoy the Valentines Chapter

Fashion Designer
    Can we have all the buildings have some kind of animation? Some of the buildings looks cool in operation but some are just an placeholder.

Rhino Keeper
    ^ I dislike all the animation in dragon story and I wish I could disable my observatory animation. I like how only some buildings have animation.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by elaur View Post
    ^ I dislike all the animation in dragon story and I wish I could disable my observatory animation. I like how only some buildings have animation.
    Agree ! If every buildings have their animation , it will be chaos. I'm sick enough with the observatory spinning like hell @_@

Fashion Designer
    I like the smaller, less frenzied animations, like the sawmill water and the various smoke drifts from the potion shops, forges and particularly from the love shack.

New Resident
    What would make this game more enjoyable and less frustrating, would be to lift the limit on gifts. It takes so long to proceed with one upgrade and then its another up hill battle to advance an inch! I am on the fence about just erasing it because I keep running out of supplies or don't have enough money to buy the supplies I need. It's suppose to be fun and enjoyable like the other team games. Not saying this one isn't when the obstacles do not seem so insurmountable.

Executive Chef
    I want a mermaid pond with a mermaid character where I can dump excess water from the regular ponds because she keeps splashing it out to trade for fish and mermaid scales.

I'd like to trade money for trade tickets. Fifty thou for five seems pretty fair.

Hmm, sounds cool! I would like to have that too! However, I voted on Stonehenge since it's just a bit of extra history, if ya get what I mean.

I would like to have a Valentine trade in the Love Shack, where you could trade things like chocolate truffles, milk chocolate etc. in exchange for some more valentine's items or gems or golden items. Basically rare drops.

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast