View Poll Results: What would you like to see in your kingdom?

Voters
196. You may not vote on this poll
  • Stonehenge

58 29.59%
  • Cat

68 34.69%
  • Spinning Wheel

44 22.45%
  • Carnivorous Plant

46 23.47%
  • Wooden Arrow Signs

27 13.78%
  • Shipping Port

126 64.29%
  • Clover Patch

35 17.86%
  • Water Tiles

59 30.10%
  • Weaver's Hut

84 42.86%
  • Yggdrasil

66 33.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Poll and Suggestion Thread - 4/18/13

Fashion Designer
    Water tiles would be nice so long as they appeared rounded and put together instead of square and disconnected. (Did I say this already? I thought it already...)

Quote Originally Posted by Gardienn View Post
    Water tiles would be nice so long as they appeared rounded and put together instead of square and disconnected. (Did I say this already? I thought it already...)
    That would be fun! I would love to build a moat around my walls!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonville79 View Post
    That would be fun! I would love to build a moat around my walls!!
    Your kingdom would look great with a moat

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Gardienn View Post
    I was just about to suggest this! I would much prefer to collect from a river or lake that I created, rather than ponds. I feel so silly having 9 ponds, when I'd rather just have 1 merged water source!

ALSO CAN WE PLEASE HAVE AN AQUARIUM BUILDING. The water version of a hatchery/stables.

Rhino Keeper
    Hey!!!
    Would love to see lanterns a bit more accessible (other than through gems)
    Possibly make an option to use coins to purchase them or maybe make it an item in the exchange? I have 99 truffles that I still don't have a use for, I would trade them for lanterns for sure!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riisak View Post
    I was just about to suggest this! I would much prefer to collect from a river or lake that I created, rather than ponds. I feel so silly having 9 ponds, when I'd rather just have 1 merged water source!

ALSO CAN WE PLEASE HAVE AN AQUARIUM BUILDING. The water version of a hatchery/stables.
    It would be nice , another resource building and of course it drops fish and mermaid scales .

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 007AWMC View Post
    1) Exchange gold coins for gems (despite impact on your P&L)
    2) Alternative at Level 30 for levelling up to get energy
    3) Energy cap increased (5 extra energy every 5 levels)
    4) Confirm/ Cancel prompt on use of gems- I have accidently lost so many
    5) Somewhere to dump excess water
    6) Reverse of current Alchemy, ie ability to convert Love things and animals to Ordinary at SAME exchange rate- 1 Valentine = 2 Ordinary
    TOTALLY AGREE ABOUT CONFIRMING/ CANCELING THE USE OF GEMS!!!!!!
    My buildings are so close together (because I can't make enough lanterns to expand) that I am alway accidentally tapping on 2 at a time and wasting my gems!!!!!

Did any of this get into the game before? Seems like there is a new poll every month

New Resident
    How about we get a favorite tab for neighbors. I try to limit my neighbors to around 30 or so that I interact frequently, but I would also like to add more new neighbors (people just starting out) and help them. So I should be able to separate my "real" neighbors from "community" neighbors.

New Resident
    Without wishing to spoil the story quest for anybody I am really annoyed to have to craft NEW ornate block, beam and magic cement. I crafted two of each in anticipation of need and wasted much Living Wood which is nigh on impossible to collect- I cannot fulfil quest now as I cannot gather Living Wood- does Team Lava want to "undo" my existing ornate beams so I can start again with the requisite Living Wood? Sorry to complain you do a great job!

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast