Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: New Game Balance Updates (4/19)

Wow what an improvement to the game play this has made

Wow what an improvement this has made to the game.

Rhino Keeper
    Wow finally I can see my city almost without coins flying on buildings ty great change

Rhino Keeper
    We really don't need 7 factories. 6 factories is enough. What we need is more goods. When the game first started our factories used to produce more goods. Team Lava reduced the amount of goods the contracts produced and then made buildings that needed more and more goods. Please give us back the ability to produce more goods and/or reduce the amount of goods buildings need.

It would help if you guys showed the stats on locked buildings. This way I can decide if I want to buy buildings available at my level or save up for other buildings with more profit.

Designer of Worlds
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastafy View Post
    It would help if you guys showed the stats on locked buildings. This way I can decide if I want to buy buildings available at my level or save up for other buildings with more profit.
    Good idea, but I think it would rank pretty low on the priority list to be perfectly honest. More of a nice to have than a need to have at this point.

That's understandable. It was just a small change that would really help out those who don't like wasting energy on buildings that don't make that much profit. The new changes are dope, but I regret selling all my old community buildings to upgrade for higher profit ones; considering they're free energy now.

Hallelujah, this is what we want, thank you so much

Fashion Designer
    One thing that really bugs me is when you accidentally double click on an item you weren't intending to chop / clear from your city (For ex: lake, cliff, trees.), a progress icon permanently hangs over it until you clear it completely. Can it be fixed to disappear like how it does in Castle Story (when clearing trees, rocks, etc)? Pretty plz

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastafy View Post
    That's understandable. It was just a small change that would really help out those who don't like wasting energy on buildings that don't make that much profit. The new changes are dope, but I regret selling all my old community buildings to upgrade for higher profit ones; considering they're free energy now.
    You probably should have just placed them in Inventory, a much better idea than selling anything. However low yield community buildings are still a bit of a waste if you get them cleaned by nbrs. i'd much rather people clean high yield businesses, or wonders as you gain alot more on those with 20% bonus. Can be worth more than 1000 coins each for good cleaning

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast