Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Suggestions for Community buildings

Suggestions for Community buildings

I think there is an excellent selection of community buildings. People can add to the list, but here are some of the suggestions I have for future community buildings. (Not all of them have to be high levels):

1. Airport - It would a nice addition to any city.
    2. Seaport - A city on the water needs one for interstate commerce.
    3. Football Stadium - You got one for baseball, why not have a football stadium (gem purchase required)?
    4. City Marina - A city on the water requires a place for people to dock their boats.
    5. Speedway - Just another day at the races. (Doesn't matter if it is Indy stock car or NASCAR and just like the baseball stadium it does not have to discern one way or the other)
    6. State House - We have the city building and the courthouse, why not have a state capitol building where decisions are made? You could incorporate possible future quests with this building, but you don't have to.
    7. Jail - I know, not positive, but just as you have a police station in a city, there will also be a county lock up for those that are not so great.
    8. Middle/High School - For those that advance beyond a 5th grade education.
    9. University/College - For those in the city that wish to expand their education or it may draw in other students from elsewhere. (with a frat house in the town, this only makes sense)
    10. City Zoo - For the wildlife of the city. (potential gem purchase requirement)

Just some ideas for future community buildings.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by fireballnc View Post
    I think there is an excellent selection of community buildings. People can add to the list, but here are some of the suggestions I have for future community buildings. (Not all of them have to be high levels):

1. Airport - It would a nice addition to any city.
    2. Seaport - A city on the water needs one for interstate commerce.
    3. Football Stadium - You got one for baseball, why not have a football stadium (gem purchase required)?
    4. City Marina - A city on the water requires a place for people to dock their boats.
    5. Speedway - Just another day at the races. (Doesn't matter if it is Indy stock car or NASCAR and just like the baseball stadium it does not have to discern one way or the other)
    6. State House - We have the city building and the courthouse, why not have a state capitol building where decisions are made? You could incorporate possible future quests with this building, but you don't have to.
    7. Jail - I know, not positive, but just as you have a police station in a city, there will also be a county lock up for those that are not so great.
    8. Middle/High School - For those that advance beyond a 5th grade education.
    9. University/College - For those in the city that wish to expand their education or it may draw in other students from elsewhere. (with a frat house in the town, this only makes sense)
    10. City Zoo - For the wildlife of the city. (potential gem purchase requirement)

Just some ideas for future community buildings.
    Nice suggestions fireballmn.

Agree with all of them. Especially the Jail (police station AND Court House already), Airport University and Soccer Stadium.

On the speedway theme i wouldn't mind a horse racing track or proper golf course although the latter would be hard.

Fashion Designer
    Zoo, Zoo, Zoo!

Designer of Worlds
    I passed this along to the person in charge of planning new content, so hopefully you'll see some of these integrated in the future.

Host(ess)
    Amusement park
    Pawn shop
    Carnival
    Playground
    Bushes
    Streetlights
    Benches
    Water park
    Movie rental store
    Eye doctor
    Stoplights (I doubt many of the drivers will stop for red lights, have you seen the way they drive?!?!) but street lights would still be cool.

Host(ess)
    Ok, so some of them aren't Community Buildings. Sorry

Quote Originally Posted by MHz_ View Post
    I passed this along to the person in charge of planning new content, so hopefully you'll see some of these integrated in the future.
    Thanks, MHz....

Rhino Keeper
    How about a
    1) transit centre
    2) train station
    3) bullet train
    4) childcare centre

It would be cool to have something for younger crowds, like a video game arcade (throw back!) and we really need a punk/alternative music venue. You guys could base it on CBGBs the way the donut shop is based on Dunkin Donuts, lol. We definitely need a music venue that's 1x1 not just a huge concert arena/amphitheater for mainstream acts... those of us who actually live in a city don't typically attend shows in huge white tents, lol...

I really like these ideas! The name is "Metro", why not make more "metro" content?!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast