Thread: Warning! The Diamond Temple is TEMPORARY

Farm Supplier

Angry Warning! The Diamond Temple is TEMPORARY

Not cool, TL, NOT COOL. The game should tell you that the Diamond Temple bonus is temporary BEFORE you buy it!

Farm Supplier
    Anyone who pays up to 600 gold to slightly increase the CHANCE to get something for a very limited time seriously has more money than sense...

600 gold to guarantee you getting what you want would still be too much...

TL lower your prices and make the game fair to all and we will happily support you and pay for the equality...

Fashion Designer
    Everyone here knows. It's my neighbours - the non forum ones who've probably gone and purchased it who I feel sorry for.

Farm Supplier
    Mine was only 150g, which I had saved up from playing other TL associated games...

I'm also miffed that I didn't receive halved breeding times, yet my gold costs for speeding it up still doubled. LAME. And I _still_ don't have the dragon quest thing either.

TL should beta test their stuff and then implement it uniformly for everyone.

Farm Supplier
    Up to 600 gold for the slightly better cat in hells chance to get a dragon that many have got without paying the gold...

Then it's limited for a week soooo....

The people who bought it will buy more gold to ensure they breed as many times as they can in the limited time they have to increase their cat in hell chance to maybe getting what they want once in a blue moon...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kis1 View Post
    Anyone who pays up to 600 gold to slightly increase the CHANCE to get something for a very limited time seriously has more money than sense...

600 gold to guarantee you getting what you want would still be too much...

TL lower your prices and make the game fair to all and we will happily support you and pay for the equality...
    Maybe they think it is a permanent 6x increase and they dont have any diamonds yet.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by elwood99 View Post
    Maybe they think it is a permanent 6x increase and they dont have any diamonds yet.
    My case exactly.

I agree TL should have made everyone aware it was only temporary - Maybe they should take the time to better explain these items prior to everyone spending gold to buy them.

Some are only paying 300 gold - and believe it is a permanent 6 x increase - no where did it state that it was for 7 days only

The Honorable Panda
    Please continue your discussion on the current thread here.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request