Thread: Weekly contest is not fair to android users.

Unregistered

Thumbs down Weekly contest is not fair to android users.

We can't take a picture of our restaurants.
    When will all of this be fixed?

Stevo
    You could load the Android SDK onto your computer, hook the phone to the computer and take a screenshot with the 'ddms' tool. Or you can root the phone and load a custom ROM that allows for taking screenshots on the phone itself.

Not that it matters. Without the ability to change the walls/floors, things are going to look pretty ugly for Android users.

(Note, those changes were made on my iPod before I transfered it over to my phone).

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevo View Post
    Not that it matters. Without the ability to change the walls/floors, things are going to look pretty ugly for Android users.
    The weekly contests aren't judged by how "pretty" your restaurant looks. The winners are picked at random. Have a read of the weekly contest rules, it should help you out. And good luck.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The weekly contests aren't judged by how "pretty" your restaurant looks. The winners are picked at random. Have a read of the weekly contest rules, it should help you out. And good luck.
    Well what's the point of that? Let me just post an empty restaurant then.

Unregistered
    Quoted for emphasis
    QFE

Unregistered
    That is completely up to you... would be kind of funny though if you win. A few weeks ago a farm won their weekly contest, and was obviously a newbie, as the farm was tiny and didn't have a lot of stuff on it, but it just goes to show that anyone can win, and I kind of like that idea.