Thread: Real recipes

New Resident

Real recipes

Hey all, wouldn't it be fun to have real recipes posted for each baked good? That would make this game awesome!

Executive Chef
    I'd like the recipe for the Chocolate Cream Muffin, it looks so adorable and also interesting how it seems to have pudding-like substance inside a muffin.

Peppermint Mocha (I can sort of guess what to throw into this one though, just from the name.

Donut Frosty

Chocolate Soy Shake

Leafy Smoothie

New Resident
    Actually, there are instructions for how to make heart-cutout cupcakes exactly like the Coco Cream Muffins ! Just make them with a chocolate cake recipe and you're good to go.

New Resident
    ---whoops, the site ate my link. The recipe is here: https://justjennrecipes.com/cut-out-h...es/2010/05/19/

Executive Chef
    I love all the recipes really

Executive Chef
    My husband asked me to make real fluffalanches, lol.

Fashion Designer
    I like to cook and bake so even before i start to play bakery story i used to bake brownies, chocolate cookies, jam cookies, lemon muffins, cinnamon rolls and lemon meringue pie. madaleine cookies and croissant i adore since i live in france but didnt try to make them yet!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by arijanian View Post
    Actually, there are instructions for how to make heart-cutout cupcakes exactly like the Coco Cream Muffins ! Just make them with a chocolate cake recipe and you're good to go.
    OMG, you actually found the recipe I've been adoring in bakeries for over a year now, thank you!! It looks very much like the one in the game, I'm gonna have to try it. Will post back here if I get decent results.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CuteTali View Post
    OMG, you actually found the recipe I've been adoring in bakeries for over a year now, thank you!! It looks very much like the one in the game, I'm gonna have to try it. Will post back here if I get decent results.
    I just read the recipe and to make it much easier and also look more like the game ones I think I'll use a pre-made cake mix, like a betty crocker one and then instead of icing, that I'm not a big fan of either, I think I will try to use vanilla pudding, from an instant pudding powder that you just add milk to and beat with a mixer. This will be more achievable to make for me, I can't wait to taste them. Thank you again for sharing the tutorial of how to achieve this look in reality